Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)

Soldato
OP
Looks like Jedi Knight, except slow/easy and you cant use guns. Also none existent AI...
I'd have said Force Unleashed, but yeah I get your point. Which makes it even more baffling that they used it - multiple sources since have said that the game is so much more than that. I'm not saying get your hopes up that it'll be good or anything, but it seems it's definitely a different beast to how it was demoed at E3.

Soldato
Yep at least they did show some gameplay. Unlike most of the others at E3 who just turned up with a bunch of cutscenes, which screams "our game sucks".

Associate
Also needs some actually bodily damage. Storm troopers cut in half, arms lopped off etc. Much like a 'real' lightsaber would do. BUt then that'd push up the PEGI rating which means all the kids can't buy it = less profits.

Man of Honour
this won't happen due to Disney apparently :(

Personally not too fussed but hope they can atleast find some way to do it where there is some kind of interaction rather than the blade just clipping through the model which looks so janky in this day and age.

Soldato
It looks inferior to the old Jedi Knight games. Can't use blasters, AI looks brain dead, combat is very slow and seems to be mostly button mashing. Main character is basically just some Chad with no personality.

EA so probably full of gambling boxes in some form, despite what they claim. I'm guessing no mod support either so it'll be gathering dust after one (probably short) play through...

Last edited:
Caporegime
It looks inferior to the old Jedi Knight games. Can't use blasters, AI looks brain dead, combat is very slow and seems to be mostly button mashing. Main character is basically just some Chad with no personality.

EA so probably full of gambling boxes in some form, despite what they claim. I'm guessing no mod support either so it'll be gathering dust after one (probably short) play through...
No loot boxes, just surprise mechanics!

Soldato
So in the gameplay trailer - when the Stormtroopers drop their blasters, they can't be picked up? :(

After the first cut scene when he goes through the doors there was a rack of weapons on his left. Pretty sure I saw pop-up text when the droid went past them. Does that mean there are pickups? I don't know!

Soldato
After the first cut scene when he goes through the doors there was a rack of weapons on his left. Pretty sure I saw pop-up text when the droid went past them. Does that mean there are pickups? I don't know!

I hope so!! I was expecting the Jedi to jump on the speeder in the AT-AT and wraps it's legs up in rope :D

Man of Honour
That gameplay demo from yesterday was great. I'm more interested in it now than I was after E3.

I'm on the fence - I'm also not a huge fan of quicktime and similar mechanics though but it looks like they've got the potential there for an epic game they just need someone with a bit of common sense to un**** certain elements that will drag it down but I bet they don't.

Back
Top Bottom