The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
hi guys just wandering if you raid with non ocuk clan members, reason i ask is im am a very long ocuk buyer, but am a member of a very small clan, and as a result not having 8 members in my clan i have never done the raid so far, i am keen to do so so if there are not 8 ocuk clan members do you play with other clan members to get 8 in total. oh an dif you dont mind other clan members joining what is the ocuk discord channel. duuno why i asked that as i already have ocuk on my channel list

Soldato
hi guys just wandering if you raid with non ocuk clan members, reason i ask is im am a very long ocuk buyer, but am a member of a very small clan, and as a result not having 8 members in my clan i have never done the raid so far, i am keen to do so so if there are not 8 ocuk clan members do you play with other clan members to get 8 in total. oh an dif you dont mind other clan members joining what is the ocuk discord channel. duuno why i asked that as i already have ocuk on my channel list

That won't be an issue, we very rarely get 8 OCUK clan members on at the same time to do a raid anyway.

The only thing i would say is that most of us are now relatively experienced in running raids and like to complete them in as little time as possible. Therefore if you're only just starting raids, i would suggest jumping on one of the Divison 2 discord channels and using the LFG rooms for groups who are talking people through the mechanics/tactics of each boss.

You don't need to be an expert, but at least knowing the full mechanics of each of the bosses will go a long way.

Associate
absolutely loved this game during the free play weekend, cant bloody afford it untill end of july though as started a new job, craving to play it too :( didnt realise there was this much more to the game though after reading your guys comments.

Soldato
absolutely loved this game during the free play weekend, cant bloody afford it untill end of july though as started a new job, craving to play it too :( didnt realise there was this much more to the game though after reading your guys comments.

Ask on AVForums classifieds to see if anyone has an AMD key left over, should be going quite cheap now. (noticed not enough posts for the members market on here :( )

Associate
TU5 A step in the right direction

-Skills look to be incredible when you cap them out

-exotics drop on heroic boss kills, heroic now becomes something to care about

-exotics at 500 gs are maxed out

Soldato
tTGwPZy.png

Man of Honour
Too little too late I think - a lot of people seem to be dropping the game with no intention of coming back even some going back to TD1.

Associate
Too little too late I think - a lot of people seem to be dropping the game with no intention of coming back even some going back to TD1.

As soon as new content drops people will play like mad,finish in 2 days and then cry again.
Its been 3 months and talk about leaving for good is way to soon,TD1 needed much longer to get done right
Its a game where changes making people play again,as soon as those changes right

Man of Honour
As soon as new content drops people will play like mad,finish in 2 days and then cry again.
Its been 3 months and talk about leaving for good is way to soon,TD1 needed much longer to get done right
Its a game where changes making people play again,as soon as those changes right

It isn't about content (though some people aren't happy they have to replay a lot of the same stuff once they end game but that is another story).

It is things like people just not feeling as invested in the game compared to TD1, the way some gameplay mechanics and inventory, etc. systems people find clunky and don't have appeal, too many limitations in terms of builds, etc. and some of the bugs are wasting time and effort people have put into the game.

I've heard a fair few complaints about loot as well but I don't know enough about the retail game to know how much is people complaining because they want everything handed to them on a plate or not.

I don't think it helps that the developers make a deal about acknowledging player discontent but then reel off a load of things that about coming improvements, etc. that show they aren't in-touch with what the actual problems people are complaining about are.

Man of Honour
Woah what happened? Everybody was praising TD2 when it came out. I was just thinking of buying it.

I dunno really as I've not bought it myself but the impression I get is that as people got close to level 30 the shine started coming off the initial impression - one of the more common complaints I've heard from people I play (other games) with regularly is there is a lack of deeper build diversity once you really start to get into the game. Also seems to be a lot of complaints about loot and not being worth the effort ultimately.

Back
Top Bottom