Pokemon Go

Associate
If anyone wants to add me feel free, i'm unsure of the benefits but i'll give out gifts as and when i have them!

Code: 2392 5119 6685

Soldato
Got an espeon now, pain that i just saw another ditto challenge, that should be automatically rewarded since i've already completed a previous challenge to catch a ditto.

Question regarding shiny pokemon, Can you identify a shiny pokemon on the map or will you only know they're shiny when you engage them in berry combat?

Last edited:
Associate
If anybody wants to add me this is my trainer code...

8385 5980 6545

I currently only have 1 friend (just so happens to also be my wife) and I could definitely do with a few more.

Soldato
Kyorge is my new hated pokemon, i've only managed to get one out of 4 raids, he's silly hard to capture.
You don't know how lucky you are :D! First time it came up it was not uncommon a majority of experienced raiders to miss every ball. It was nearly impossible outside of AR+ iphone users.

Fortunately they changed it after a week, and you could use the AR toggle to recentre it.

Soldato
Is there still no way to improve the IVs of shinies? I've got various shinies but they're all absolute turd in terms of CP and IV. It seems a shame to transfer them.
Only way to change IVs is to trade them. Combine with lucky friends and you can guarantee lucky shinies.

Don't feel bad transfering common shinies. I catch about 10-15 shinies per community day and transfer all but a couple.

Soldato
Tell me more, I have a shiny Magikarp and enough candies to evolve another one, but it's IVs are utter trash.
IVs reroll when traded, floor is 2 for each stat for great friends, 3 for ultra and 5 for best. Lucky trades have a guaranteed floor of 12.

Just remember you can't trade back so you'll ideally want to trade shiny karp for shiny karp.

Back
Top Bottom