**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Ah! I see what you were saying now!

Won't cost me anything extra as I'll never buy a PPV card anyway - in fact it's going to cost BT a full £2.50 a month when I cancel my subscription!
i hope more people cancel, i think itll shock them how much less they make. Who is going to stay up til 4am for a PPV event that you now have to pay extra for. Crazy decision.

Caporegime
That was filthy from Ferguson but I doubt it made any difference to the ending of the fight. He looked genuinely gutted afterwards as well.

His output is very hard for anyone to deal with, he doesn't have massive power but it's just accumulation of damage much like the Diaz brothers.

Man of Honour
bit surprised that BKFC 6 hadnt been mention in either here or the Boxing thread,

although i think Pauli probably won under 'boxing rules', it was a great result for the GOAT that is Artem :)

imo though Artem should have gone out guns a blazing as Pauli isnt known for knocking people out, and made the win more decisive

Associate
Nunes is just on another level to everyone else, you can't see anyone troubling her. Holm will sit back and try and counter, but Nunes just needs one opening to end it. 2nd round tko.

In other news, that man Ngannou has some dynamite in his hands. Think he has improved quite a bit since his fight with Stipe although we haven't really seen much of his ground game in his recent fights. However I'll be surprised if he isn't the champ in the not so distant future.

Caporegime
Ngannou will only be champ if DC steps down, DC would maul him.

Stipe completely wrestle ****** him so it's hard to imagine DC not rag dolling him all over the place, he'd be gassed out after 3 minutes.

Associate
I think it would be closer than people would think. It's a shame the Cain fight didn't last that long as Cain does have a similar style to DC, but obviously he was coming back from a long lay off so it's not a fair comparison. But it shows you how quick it can finish.

Soldato
I really enjoyed the whole of the BKFC6 event, it's one of the better combat sports events I've seen in a long time, mainly due to the competitive fights.

I liked the fight with Paulie Malignaggi vs Artem Lobov. It was a good card. Glad to see bare knuckle fighting coming back.

Looks like a good fight card for UFC 239.

Light Heavyweight Jon Jones (c) vs. Thiago Santo
Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Holly Holm
Welterweight Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
Light Heavyweight Luke Rockhold vs. Jan Błachowicz
Welterweight Diego Sanchez vs. Michael Chiesa

I'm predicting Jones, Nunes, Askren, Blachowicz, and Chiesa.

Associate
The step up to LHW is probably a good move for Rockhold. Can see him getting the win at the weekend.

The other fight I'm looking forward to is the Askren one. His second fight against a brawler so will be interesting to see how well his chin holds up. On paper though he should win this.

Back
Top Bottom