theHunter: Call of the Wild

Associate
Thanks. I did go back and try and find it, as I had even found its rest area too before the crash. I had been less than 100m away from it but there was no sensible shot opportunity, .
Couldn't see it on the map so maybe the crash didn't register it, not too fussed about it really, the Buffalo is the more important prize as it's also the biggest in game "Enemy" :D

Caporegime
OP
this weekend starting tonight will be free to play weekend. also the game will be reduced in price. so a great time to bag and try the game out. gunna be a big weekend for the game stay tuned.

Soldato
Careful out there kiddies - those wolves can get you!!!

Haha - Yukon is superb. Lovely feel to it, when the snow comes in it's lovely. Some nice golds already, then got attacked by a pack of wolves!!! Mental - they just went for me big time!

Soldato
Not totally sure they have the wolves right......on a quad and they started chasing me, big pack of them, I ended up doing 60mph down a hill and they were still running behind me. drove 2km and still attached to my back wheel!!!

Caporegime
OP
they are in there first build on live so im sure tweaks will be made the ai for the wolves is very very complex. if you want to find wolves go scorched forest.

Back
Top Bottom