*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
ill probably pick up MM2 at the weekend, anyone know of any good instore deals? or even whats the best deal online for physical. I dont need special edition as i have online just standard please.

Man of Honour
And if you look at the very first part of my post, it clearly states that "If you're wanting Mario Maker 2 digitally"

I'm fully aware it can be had in various other physical deals.

I did read and comprehend your post. What's your point?

I was just highlighting the price difference for those who are considering digital vs physical.

Soldato
I did read and comprehend your post. What's your point?

I was just highlighting the price difference for those who are considering digital vs physical.
I'd be interested is seeing where you got it for £36. Doesn't look like it's any cheaper to buy physically right now outside of a quid or two.

Associate
Received my code a short while ago so SMM2 is all downloaded and ready to go.

Also bought both Virtua Racing and Monster Boy (Sega Ages).

Going to be a good weekend!

Soldato
Amazon.fr
Comes out to around £51 now so the comparison is rather pointless. Even if you sold the online membership you'd still only come out a couple of quid better off, have a physical copy which may or may not be ideal and have to go through the hassle of selling the code, not to mention delivery might take a bit longer.

Man of Honour
Comes out to around £51 now so the comparison is rather pointless. Even if you sold the online membership you'd still only come out a couple of quid better off, have a physical copy which may or may not be ideal and have to go through the hassle of selling the code, not to mention delivery might take a bit longer.

Yes the price has gone up now. I definitely won't have it for launch day, but I've never needed to have games on release day.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Mario maker is live boys and girls! Played the first 10 or so levels and its good so far. I mean its a mario game. I like the change up of styles, objectives and mechanics. Really looking forward to when the community starts putting out some great levels as well.

Soldato
You can get a physical copy of MM2 from Currys for £30 with a coupon from voucher cloud if any wants it still.
Only if you collect in store and it's not giving me the option where I live :(.

Do you know if you have to order online for collection or can you just go in store with the code?

Last edited:
Soldato
Only if you collect in store and it's not giving me the option where I live :(.

Curry's/PC World seem to do that with all of their bargain offers. They announce amazing deals for collection only then you inevitably find there's no stock available in your area :mad:

I think it's just a scam to get you on their website personally....

Back
Top Bottom