10% off Everything at Ebay! 28/06/2019 (Expired)

Man of Honour
OP
i'm torn.. i probably need to order a few items next week that total around £250 so could make a nice saving if i order with this code and TCB 3% today or tomorrow,
but i wont know for sure if i need the stuff till tues/wed next week :/

Man of Honour
OP
Bump.. last chance people, 10% off everything at Ebay using code PRICEWIN + 2-3% cashback from Topcashback ends at midnight tonight!

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I really need to get my Lego ready for listing for the next time one of these codes comes out, should help it sell for a better price :D

Caporegime
Really strange.
Worked for me at 1300 ish

I think it was an error. Ebay didn't advertise it and it was not long ago we had the same thing

Man of Honour
OP
Really strange.
Worked for me at 1300 ish

I think it was an error. Ebay didn't advertise it and it was not long ago we had the same thing

someone spoke to ebay and they said it finished at 2pm

it was advertised this morning apparently but they didnt give an end time,
just said it was valid as long as it was advertised on site

Man of Honour
OP
i had around £280 of stuff in my basket but was waiting to see if TCB or Quidco were going to bump up their cashback from 1%, oh well :(

Associate
someone spoke to ebay and they said it finished at 2pm

it was advertised this morning apparently but they didnt give an end time,
just said it was valid as long as it was advertised on site

I read the T&C's yesterday and it said it was valid up to 11:59pm but as mentioned it disappeared in the afternoon.

Man of Honour
The last time we had one of these where it was 20% off, I bought something, returned it a week later and the full purchase price was refunded. Win!

My mate did it on Wednesday, bought a computer item for £390, they knocked £75 off, he then decided to buy something more expensive and they returned his £390 :)
He then gave me the code PURE20 and I got myself a bargain that is in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom