Logitech G502 is going Wireless !

Associate
I don't think so, I couldn't find a way.

I don't like the new software at all, it's so illogical. I've got it working how I want it now with a load of faffing, I still don't really know if the profiles are saving to the mouse though.

yeh I'm in the same boat, Took several hours to get it working how i liked it, where the old LGS would have took me 5 minutes, even after I figured out the g-hub software it still didnt work correctly and took maybe 5 tries to get my profile actually working something like onboard the mouse, it seems a bit buggy tbh

Underboss
OP
There's a flaw with my new G502 wireless..

Theres a button underneath to turn the mouse on and off

If i use it wireless, i have to turn the button ON
If I then stick the wire in, i still have to turn the button to ON, but it wont charge the mouse
i have to turn the button OFF every time i want to charge it , but then you can not use it, you have to turn it ON to use it, but it stops charging

whats the point ?

Soldato
There's a flaw with my new G502 wireless..

Theres a button underneath to turn the mouse on and off

If i use it wireless, i have to turn the button ON
If I then stick the wire in, i still have to turn the button to ON, but it wont charge the mouse
i have to turn the button OFF every time i want to charge it , but then you can not use it, you have to turn it ON to use it, but it stops charging

whats the point ?

I haven't noticed this but my usb cable is plugged into a plug in the wall (as opposed to my PC) so I just charge it when I'm not playing. I don't normally switch it off to charge though? I'd have thought this can probably be fixed with a firmware update if it's an issue.

I rarely have to charge it anyway, the battery life is crazy.

Soldato
I tried the G602 before getting the 502 because I also wanted the extra buttons. I'm sure I could have gotten use to it but for me the side buttons weren't very conveniently placed for me. The 502 feels much nicer.

Back
Top Bottom