It's too hot :(

Soldato
walked a pretty standard crantock to perranporth today on the coast path and back
a bit sticky but breeze nice

wi26o9.jpg

Man of Honour
Tomorrows heat could be something - might even breach 32C (which strangely doesn't seem that high at all) where I am but fortunately looks fairly short lived.

Soldato
Been out in the garden doing a bit of watering this morning and setting up a bit of croquet, it's already scorching :cool:
I'm in the Salisbury area where we have a huge forces March and celebration. The Royals are ment to be here somewhere as well.

Hot weather and large crowds is something I am really not keen on so I'll be sitting in the back garden well away from it watching the red arrows from a distance. I hope the service men don't get too hot in this weather on the parade

Caporegime
It was lovely for most of the week but yesterday and today it's been cold and overcast.

I'm not sure I'd like the temperature they've got in France at the moment but low 30s isn't much to ask for over summer is it? :(

Associate
Weather stations in Spain are reporting 39c already, and stations in France are topping 38c. Over here in blighty, stations around London are clocking in at 30c at 11.30am.

As for the outlook as we move into July, there's now cross model agreement that a ridge of HP from the Azores will move in from the SW and bring warm and settled conditions to most of the UK towards the end of next week, with a slight blip for Scotland as an area of LP dips south to bring cooler conditions for a couple of days.

Rain tonight for some for a few hours which will bring a change in temperatures overnight and into tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom