Steam Sale started today

Soldato
Been considering The Messenger, West of Loathing and Katana Zero. I have far too many games and I don't play much thesedays so wanted something that I would definatley play.

Realised that for a quid I can access the MS Game Pass thingy which has The Messenger and West of Loathing included (amongst a whole load of stuff) so yeh.. Will play The Messenger and West of Loathing on that and possibly keep the subscription after a month and grab Katana Zero from Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/764790/The_Messenger/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/597220/West_of_Loathing/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/460950/Katana_ZERO/

V F

V F

Soldato
Ive got Far Cry on Steam & it works fine for me, running on Win 10 Pro ( 1809 ), 8350K @ 5GHz, 32Gb DDR4, Asus GTX1070, & X AE-5, every thing maxed out & hardware sound, no issues other than it needs modding as it hasn't aged well graphically speaking, which is no surprise given its 15 yrs old now. :p

Ah... Apparently (steam version) has a lot of complaints with Windows 7 64bit from what I was trying to troubleshoot from last night. It wont load, no errors, nothing in the event viewer, no fullscreen, nothing apart from it sends rundll32 into a hissy fit.

You're right though. Once I booted into Windows 10 1809, the game fired up to get to the in game menus. So glad now but I had never completed this game from the day it was released. Think I got up to the battleship up top or just after. Honestly cannot remember much of the game apart from the aimbots.

Still have it on DVD but didn't fancy raiding the storage for an optical drive.

Soldato
Ah... Apparently (steam version) has a lot of complaints with Windows 7 64bit from what I was trying to troubleshoot from last night. It wont load, no errors, nothing in the event viewer, no fullscreen, nothing apart from it sends rundll32 into a hissy fit.

You're right though. Once I booted into Windows 10 1809, the game fired up to get to the in game menus. So glad now but I had never completed this game from the day it was released. Think I got up to the battleship up top or just after. Honestly cannot remember much of the game apart from the aimbots.

Still have it on DVD but didn't fancy raiding the storage for an optical drive.
I just went to see if I might buy this and then realised I already had it..... I have over 300 games in my library and many I haven't even started so I guess it makes sense :D

Caporegime
There's so much on Steam now that I really don't know how you're supposed to filter it all out. Just page after page after page of... stuff!

Discounts seem a bit underwhelming, being on average between 20 and 40 percent it looks like.

The days of 75-90% discounts really aren't coming back.

Soldato
Missed Hell Let Loose in the steam sale, so bought it elsewhere also on offer.

What a cracking game it's shaping up to be. You really must be in a communicating squad to make it work though, and have a microphone and be willing to speak otherwise you will miss out.

Back
Top Bottom