What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Just installed XCOM again. Only put 12 hours into it back in 2013. It's a great game and hopefully i'll complete the campaign this time.

It's that type of game you can play an hour or two a day, which is nice.

Soldato
Playing ac origins at the moment, excellent visuals and plenty of quests to keep me going!
Same here fantasic ancient egypt experience. I put the difficulty on nightmare and it feels just right. You have to do a bit of planning when tackling groups of enemies.

Permabanned
I've just started hitman 2016. Did the first practice level. It seems really fun except for the fact that my character feels awful. Hes so slow and sluggish and unresponsive. and the multiple cues for different buttons.. it just doesn't feel intuitive in the slightest. will try and persist though as i've only done the tutorial.

BOTW on Cemu is still god damn incredible.

Is Cemu running at a constant 60 fps with everything turned on yet?

Soldato
I'm planning on giving We Happy Few a go this evening. I have very low expectations and the game was essentially free, so we shall see.

Caporegime
I picked up Forager last night after seeing a few YouTube videos and thinking it would be a game I really enjoyed.

Only intended to play for an hour or so...... nearly 3 hours later and I had to drag myself off to bed. Very addictive little game, definitely one of those 'oh just one more thing I want to do, oh and then that thing, oh and then that too' and before you know it time has disappeared.

Sounds just like what I'm looking for. I'm a bit on the fence because it looks a bit too retro for me but then I keep forgetting about Steam refunds so it really wouldn't hurt to give it a demo for an hour.

Permabanned
AC Origins DLC, Sekiro, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, the Division 2 and prey for the gods.

Basically a little bit of everything and not a lot of any of them!

I have to say though, I had never heard of Prey for the Gods and its a really enjoyable game for the £13-ish I paid for it on Steam.

Caporegime
Another Game Pass game, The Turing Test. Wasn't sure whether it was any good but after half an hour or so, it seems very much like The Talos Principle which is one of my favourites of all time. So I think this will turn out to be good as well.

Back
Top Bottom