Poll: Austrian Grand Prix 2019, Spielberg - Race 9/21

Rate the 2019 Austiran Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
Soldato
Lewis impeded raikonnen in q1, let's see if he gets a penalty.

J/k of course he won't.
It's not just the impeding it's the consequence of it. Russell impeded Kyvat and Kyvat failed to make it to the next session, Hamilton may have impeded Kimi but it had no consequence as kimi got through.

Man of Honour
Leclerc told to turn off the engine?

Maybe it's Ferrari's way of screwing Leclerc over before race day. If Vettel's car is broken, then both cars stay in the garage. Can't be out qualified if don't qualify.

Soldato
It's not just the impeding it's the consequence of it. Russell impeded Kyvat and Kyvat failed to make it to the next session, Hamilton may have impeded Kimi but it had no consequence as kimi got through.

Last year Seb got a penalty for impeding sainz even though both got through to the next round, it's irrelevant.

Soldato
So why did Seb get a penalty even if they both got through to next round? Lol...
Because it was a race for position not a qualifying. Like I said it's the consequence of the guy on the receiving end of the impeding. When Ric impeded Russell last race Russell lost 3 places, had he not Ric would probably have got away with that part.

Man of Honour
Going to be hard work for Ferrari tomorrow to get Vettel in front of Leclerc.

Maybe going to have Leclerc try doing a 40 lap stint on the soft tyre at the start?

Soldato
Because it was a race for position not a qualifying. Like I said it's the consequence of the guy on the receiving end of the impeding. When Ric impeded Russell last race Russell lost 3 places, had he not Ric would probably have got away with that part.

Like I said, it was a penalty all day long.

Back
Top Bottom