** NITRO CONCEPTS C100 SERIES - AFFORDABLE COMFORT IS HERE **

OcUK Staff
We're happy to introduce the brand new Nitro Concepts C100 series for preorder. The C100 series is the successor to the very popular C80 series of chairs, offering numerous improvements both in design and features. For a start, the design has been vastly improved, with an improved backrest and seat base giving a larger contact area, added to subtle colour accents & stitching in Blue, White and Red, alongside the all Black model. All C100 models come with freshly cut cold cured foam upholstery as standard, with thickest in class PU leather covering it. There's improved padded armrests with a more ergonomic shape, a padded headrest for comfort, 50mm colour co-ordinated Nylon/PU casters with quiet operation across hard & soft flooring and more.

Stock will be available early June and will be strictly limited in the beginning. We'll have a test chair in the shop as soon as we can too :) Having had a quick sit on this on a recent trip to China, I can confirm it's a considerable improvement over the previous C80 series in most areas, especially the ones that matter, which are looks, ergonomics and comfort. Preorder now!

Nitro Concepts C100 Gaming Chair - Black @ £154.99 inc VAT

Comfortable gaming chair from Nitro Concepts in black, soft and thick cushioning, 50 mm casters, rocking mechanism, PU leather

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Nitro Concepts C100 Gaming Chair - Black/Blue @ £154.99 inc VAT

Comfortable gaming chair from Nitro Concepts in Black/Blue, soft and thick cushioning, 50 mm casters, rocking mechanism, PU leather

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Nitro Concepts C100 Gaming Chair - Black/Red @ £154.99 inc VAT

Comfortable gaming chair from Nitro Concepts in Black/Red, soft and thick cushioning, 50 mm casters, rocking mechanism, PU leather

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Nitro Concepts C100 Gaming Chair - Black/White @ £154.99 inc VAT

Comfortable gaming chair from Nitro Concepts in Black/White, soft and thick cushioning, 50 mm casters, rocking mechanism, PU leather

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
If i pre-ordered a black one soon when would I likely receive it? Has the first batch been pre-ordered already?

Just checked stock and it's showing 10+ available now! :p

Cheers

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Mine arrived Saturday morning and first impressions are very positive, really well packaged & very easy to put together tho the 5mm Allen key that comes with the chair could do with being longer as its a little on the short side, the keys also a little on the soft side as well as it started to round off towards the end of tightening the final high tensile bolts, but it does the job.

Over all the chair has a nice quality feel to it, the foam feels firm and the fit and finish of the pu leather is spot on, as is the stitched Nitro Concepts logo on the headrest, the armrests are a decent size with generous foam padding, tho the armrest padding doesn't feel as firm as the seat padding, which obviously it doesn't need to be as well, there just armrests after all.

I'll give it a couple of days & then stick a review up, but unless it spontaneously self destructs between now & then i can't see my opinion of the chair changing, it's a good quality chair for the money & im happy with my purchase, ocuk, my no longer numb arse thanks you!. :D

Associate
I've just put mine together and it feels higher quality than any of my previous chairs I've had. I've never had a "gaming" chair but have had a few £80-£90 "executive" chairs so it should feel a little bit more premium than those :p So far my thoughts are similar to VoG's however I only noticed the rounding of the allen key because I was looking for it, there were no problems with it during installation.

OcUK Staff
OP
A few years ago I got a Nitro concepts C80 chair. just after the warranty expired the thin PU coating ripped. I gather these C100 have a thicker PU layer but wonder how long these would last.

They've been improved in pretty much all areas. I'd be confident to say they will be superior to the C80's.

OcUK Staff
OP
What areas?

For a start, the design has been vastly improved, with an improved backrest and seat base giving a larger contact area, added to subtle colour accents & stitching in Blue, White and Red, alongside the all Black model. All C100 models come with freshly cut cold cured foam upholstery as standard, with thickest in class PU leather covering it. There's improved padded armrests with a more ergonomic shape, a padded headrest for comfort, 50mm colour co-ordinated Nylon/PU casters with quiet operation across hard & soft flooring and more.

Associate
had my c80 for 3 years now and its in great condition

still very comfortable too, so if this is even the slightest improvement then it will be a fantastic chair
one thing i would have like to have seen was for the backrest to be higher so i can actually make use of the "headrest" part, im 5'11" and the headrest is about neck level

im glad they didnt change the armrest too much though, ive tried those moveable flat ones they put on the higher end chairs and didnt really like them

OcUK Staff
OP
Which customer do you like to call out? (being more than one)

Frankly, I'm not too bothered, put the names in a hat and pick one. It's long been established that there is a clear negativity around gaming chairs on the forum and social media channels, but they are an extremely successful part of our business and continue to go from strength to strength. I'm glad the manufacturers like Nitro and noblechairs continue to work on improving their products for the consumer market.

Back
Top Bottom