Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Its been a rather odd week for me in terms of purchases. I originally set out with the intention of buying some replacement discs for my orbital sander, some white gloss paint and a replacement wing-mirror for a Volvo C30. I ended up buying Pier Pasolinis Salo (on Blu Ray), a WW2 shallow dive mask and a single can of Speckled Hen. Weekend sorted!

img_20190629_183524_by_saiper_ddai2g2-fullview.jpg
May as well close the thread now. None of us are going to beat that.

Soldato
Isn’t pain part of the fun? Go on, you can squeeze it in.

That last sentence sounds so wrong lol

They must have had smaller heads in the 40's, because it's far too tight for me. Also, my gf has said that if she has to cut another mask off my head, she's leaving me, so....booze and Salo it is;)

Soldato
Its been a rather odd week for me in terms of purchases. I originally set out with the intention of buying some replacement discs for my orbital sander, some white gloss paint and a replacement wing-mirror for a Volvo C30. I ended up buying Pier Pasolinis Salo (on Blu Ray), a WW2 shallow dive mask and a single can of Speckled Hen. Weekend sorted!

Never heard of this film, just googled it, its a nope from me.
not a fan of watching people eat excrement!!

Man of Honour
Heads up, If you're planning to use the RJ45 port on either of them then make sure to update it to the latest firmware as the FW that ships on them has speed issues with that port.
Cheers, how are they managed? Through the SFP ports or direct cable to a PC/laptop?

Edit - never mind, connected to the MAC address using Winbox.

Back
Top Bottom