Poll: Austrian Grand Prix 2019, Spielberg - Race 9/21

Rate the 2019 Austiran Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
Caporegime
Amazing thread as always.

LC should have conceded the corner. He was beaten that time, however on the previous lap wasn’t hence V different exit etc. LC was done, he couldn’t keep V at bay for another corner, let alone another couple of laps.

Oh come on

The previous lap max was well over half a car length ahead at the apex, BUT gave LeClerc room on the outside, avd the ferrari beat the red bull to the next corner on sheer power.

On the incident max was not ahead at all and gave him zero room, by taking the racing line and pushing (there were two contacts) the Ferrari off the track

Associate
man some of youse really hate proper racing, crying for penalties for a tiny tire touch is silly.

why didn't leclerc cover the inside line anyway? max was always going to come steaming up the inside.

brundle interview with mattia after the race was classic.

Permabanned
man some of youse really hate proper racing, crying for penalties for a tiny tire touch is silly.

why didn't leclerc cover the inside line anyway? max was always going to come steaming up the inside.

max lost control of the car and hit Leclerc.
Also, how can the stewards write in their decision that there was no space for both the cars? This is pure trolling from them.

Caporegime

Quite the contrary I love proper racing

Where everyone follows the rules.

Touching wheels is racing, deliberately pushing someone off track is not

And to those who say it was not deliberate, watch the previous lap, loads of room given to leclerc, who then beat the red bull to the next corner.

Max learnt from that mistske, so pushed Charles off the track so he could not get ahead again

Permabanned
Yes, that worked well for them last time. Perhaps they can use the analysis from Ant this time instead :D

No, last time they didn't take the stewards to the court. This time they must do it and tell the FIA that their participation from now on is under question if they don't change the excrement decision.

he never lost control of the car, quite clearly. and also in the fia report.

This is why I said pure trolling from them on two points.

Associate
Quite the contrary I love proper racing

And to those who say it was not deliberate, watch the previous lap, loads of room given to leclerc, who then beat the red bull to the next corner.

Max learnt from that mistske, so pushed Charles off the track so he could not get ahead again

this is exactly what I thought until I seen the onboards

Permabanned
I understand you have a one-sided view.

One-sided view is that of the stewards, if you think. Anti-Ferrari decisions all the time.
I see it as max lost control because he almost stopped the car in the corner and when wanted to go further to the right, he couldn't.
But this is actually irrelevant. The point is he did gain unfair advantage by leaving no space. And this the stewards confirm it - there was no space. Which is against the rules and the fairplay.
What should have Leclerc done? max hit him and risked both to go DNF.

Caporegime
One-sided view is that of the stewards, if you think. Anti-Ferrari decisions all the time.
I see it as max lost control because he almost stopped the car in the corner and when wanted to go further to the right, he couldn't.
But this is actually irrelevant. The point is he did gain unfair advantage by leaving no space. And this the stewards confirm it - there was no space. Which is against the rules and the fairplay.
What should have Leclerc done? max hit him and risked both to go DNF.

To be fair as they has been comparing LeClerc to Schumacher most of the weekend, and we know Schumacher would happily hit someone to prevent them winning, even if it meant he didn't finish, then LeClerc causing max and himself to dnf would probably have been the proper finish to the race lol :)

Back
Top Bottom