F1 2019

Soldato
I gave in and brought, first impressions not worth it if you Have 2018, lots of copy and paste

I've thrown down the gauntlet, 1:05.411 at Austria, theoretical best of .1 but never strung it together over my session.

First go at some TT and I couldn't quite beat you, managed 1:05:487

Associate
I gave in and brought, first impressions not worth it if you Have 2018, lots of copy and paste

First go at some TT and I couldn't quite beat you, managed 1:05:487

I'm really struggling turning into T6 and 7, understeery no matter which setup I try, and also traction out of the hairpin at 3 is very hit and miss too, I can spin one lap but then nail it the next and not even know what I did differently :p

Soldato
I'm really struggling turning into T6 and 7, understeery no matter which setup I try, and also traction out of the hairpin at 3 is very hit and miss too, I can spin one lap but then nail it the next and not even know what I did differently :p

Struggled with any sort of consistency myself, especially the penultimate corner. I'd either nail it or full on 4 wheel drift off the track and like you feel I did exactly the same as the lap before.

Associate
Struggled with any sort of consistency myself, especially the penultimate corner. I'd either nail it or full on 4 wheel drift off the track and like you feel I did exactly the same as the lap before.

Give Australia a go, that was driving me mad. I couldn't for the life of me nail the chicanes in S2, sliding into them, spinning out of them, it was hell.

Soldato
Any of you having an issues with starting the game? I'm getting like less than 1 fps on boot and in the menus booting with dx12. Got in set it all to min the alt f4ed to try booting in dx11 instead but blue screened. About to try dx11 now to see if that fixes it.

Associate
Well I fixed the crashes I was getting it was a conflict with Msi afterburner.
I have 2018 also but I think it’s a big improvement over from 2018 so we’ll worth the £33 I payed for the legendary version.

Associate
I’ve been getting a few crashes at the main menu the code master screeen came up and made an error report and I sent it but put it off after I’ll have to try later on tonight again.

Associate
Any of you having an issues with starting the game? I'm getting like less than 1 fps on boot and in the menus booting with dx12. Got in set it all to min the alt f4ed to try booting in dx11 instead but blue screened. About to try dx11 now to see if that fixes it.

I cant run in dx12 at all, dx11 runs perfectly for me.

Back
Top Bottom