Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Meh, they call a rebadged BWM a Supra too :p

Yeah, I’m not sure how silly that is yet.

There’s an obvious difference between calling the new supra a supra and the gt86 a Celica though. Toyota have clearly not tried to make a new celica with the gt86, they’ve replaced it with something entirely new.

All that matters is they make a new mr2 though tbh.

Caporegime
I’ll explain when they release the next gen of Celica which they are fully expected to do.

The GT86 is a completely separate car from the Celica and her lengthy heritage.

To call a rebadged Subaru a Celica is just silly.

Yet, as I pointed out, Toyota by their own admission considered it.

It's a 2+2 sports coupe. It fills the exact same market segment.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
OnePlus 7 Pro. I'm in love.

00xgn4S_d.jpg
What is the curved screen like? I read a review on Phone Arena saying that the curved screen was one of the bigger downsides of the phone. https://www.phonearena.com/reviews/OnePlus-7-Pro-Review_id4655

I've been umming and aahing about getting a 7 Pro over a 7. I have a OP5 and feel it is getting a bit slow. The cautious part of me says to wait for the 7T Pro when, hopefully, any issues with the 7 Pro will have been fixed.

Soldato
What is the curved screen like? I read a review on Phone Arena saying that the curved screen was one of the bigger downsides of the phone. https://www.phonearena.com/reviews/OnePlus-7-Pro-Review_id4655

I've been umming and aahing about getting a 7 Pro over a 7. I have a OP5 and feel it is getting a bit slow. The cautious part of me says to wait for the 7T Pro when, hopefully, any issues with the 7 Pro will have been fixed.

It's definitely a great phone. The curved screen doesn't bother me, no more than my previous s8 anyway. It's unbelievably fast and butter smooth. Camera is decent although not the best around.

Soldato
nWkI8O.jpg

Couldn't resist getting some of this new Coke flavour to try :D

Back
Top Bottom