*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I'm looking to get a digital version of civ 6 to play on holiday, is there anywhere I should be looking for switch games outside of the nintendo store / cdkeys?

Soldato
I just went into my local store and bought it over the counter.
Tried it in Reading Curry's today and they were having none of it. Said it's a 3rd party voucher so they wouldn't accept it whatever that's supposed to mean. I can't imagine voucher cloud would offer £10 off a product in Curry's without consulting Curry's themselves first :p.

Soldato
Tried it in Reading Curry's today and they were having none of it. Said it's a 3rd party voucher so they wouldn't accept it whatever that's supposed to mean. I can't imagine voucher cloud would offer £10 off a product in Curry's without consulting Curry's themselves first :p.

I reserved one at my local store just incase I fancy picking it up but only want it if the offer works so maybe it's not going to happen :D

Soldato
I reserved one at my local store just incase I fancy picking it up but only want it if the offer works so maybe it's not going to happen :D
I messaged their facebook page and said it's a situation they're aware of and they're looking into it. No indication whether they're supposed to accept it or not though.

Soldato
have you advertised them anywhere?

nobody is going to play a randomers level. people will just choose good ones off reddit / youtube.
Never had this problem with the first Mario Maker.

I look at other randomers from the new list and they get loads of plays.

Edit: I think I know why now the new levels tab is way behind. It's still showing levels a day or so before I uploaded so given time it should show up on the new tab

Last edited:
Soldato
In case anyone is struggling with that Curry's Mario Maker 2 deal I asked them about it on Facebook staying they wouldn't accept it and they told me to order it online for delivery and he'd refund me £10.

Soldato
In case anyone is struggling with that Curry's Mario Maker 2 deal I asked them about it on Facebook staying they wouldn't accept it and they told me to order it online for delivery and he'd refund me £10.

Nice gesture.

I popped in to my local today (and oddly enough, old place of work some 9 years back). Asked one of the old managers about it as he came to say hi and he wouldn't do it, was well aware of the voucher. They dont accept 3rd party offers etc. I wasn't going to fight for it, if it worked It would have been nice, alas I shall now just hold for a sale or pre owned at some point

Quick tangent! Anyone playing Crash racing in switch? Not seeing too much talk of it

Last edited:
Soldato
I got the code on Curry’s to work by just changing the last digit by 1, took me about 15 tries but worked, worth a shot if you missed out on a code (seems to be working on HUKD too).

I.e

Etc

It only works for home delivery or delivery to store, not immediate collection.

Back
Top Bottom