Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Nice MG, shame about the illegal plates on both vehicles.

Must admit, that usually I roll my eyes at poorly spaced plates and make an immediate judgement call about the owner. But that's because I usually see them on some tatty Range Rover Sport or pickup truck being driven by a Neanderthal. These were at least somewhat relevant.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Saw a lovely orange Alfa Montreal today, looked very cool.

Couldn’t get a pic of it as I was driving past in the Tesco car park, but there was another chap standing there taking some pictures of it :)

Caporegime
But to bother you to the point of posting about it on here and facebook? It doesn't directly affect you or anyone else.. Find something else to do with your time Victor Meldrew :p

If I have an opportunity to call someone out for illegal plates, I always take it. :p

I only posted it here cos I found it funny that it happened just after someone posted this thread.

Caporegime
You literally drove around with tyres sticking out past the arches of one of your mx5's!! lol People in glass houses ;)

No I definitely didn't :p ;)

Anyway its the tread that can't stick out! :p

nDhzjxRl.png.jpg

9lyFZEsl.png.jpg mOtPRCLl.jpg

I did however get fined 100 quid for having an illegal plate on the front of the black one, but I bought it like it and I hadn't fitted the new one yet :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom