It's raining men

Permabanned
You can't even sunbathe in your back garden these days without the risk of an illegal immigrant dropping from the sky, splattering your boundaries with blood. It seems these "doctors and engineers" don't understand high altitude oxygen depletion and temperatures...

"A suspected stowaway who is believed to have fallen from the landing gear of a flight into Heathrow Airport has been found dead in a London garden.

The body - believed to be that of a man - was found in Offerton Road, Clapham just before 15:40 BST on Sunday.

Police said it was thought the individual fell from a Kenya Airways flight from Nairobi.

A neighbour said the body fell a metre away from a resident who had been sunbathing in the garden.

The man, who did not want to be named, said he heard a "whomp" so he looked out of an upstairs window and saw the body and "blood all over the walls of the garden".

"So I went outside, and it was just then the neighbour came out and he was very shaken," he said.

The neighbour, who asked not to be named, said a plane spotter, who had been following the flight on an plane tracking app from Clapham Common, had seen the body fall.

The plane spotter had arrived almost at the same time as the police and told them the body had fallen from a Kenyan Airways flight."

Determination to reach the UK 10 out of 10, common sense, nil. Reminds me of the time a passenger jet aileron fell in a friend's scrap yard in South Manchester. Nice bit of aluminium alloy, he had it weighed in within the hour!

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48830212

Caporegime
Numerous attempts have been made to hide in the landing gear. It's usually fatal, for a wide variety of reasons.

"If it had been two seconds later, he would have landed on the common where there were hundreds of people - my kids were in the garden 15 minutes before [he fell]", the neighbour added.

'Bloody foreigners, inconsiderately falling to their death within the general vicinity of my kids, who were safely inside when it happened! They ought to be ashamed!'

Soldato
As peculiar as the situation is, I can't help but feel saddened that the individual was at that point of desperation to feel it necessary to do something so dangerous.

Soldato
confusing story
so was guy sunbathing in the garden or not? second bit says he came out very shaken - if he'd been a metre from the body i'd assume he'd be very red too?
so the body splattered blood everywhere, but was "intact" (ish) cos it was inside a block of ice? :-/ how the **** do you end up in an ice block anyways? I can understand him being frozen solid but it's not like that much water should accumulate in the gear wells of a jet.

"The Met Police said a post-mortem examination would be carried out in due course and the death was not being treated as suspicious." given the above, why not? it's blindingly obvious someone's deliberately entombed him in ice then thrown him out.

Permabanned
OP
confusing story
so was guy sunbathing in the garden or not? second bit says he came out very shaken - if he'd been a metre from the body i'd assume he'd be very red too?
so the body splattered blood everywhere, but was "intact" (ish) cos it was inside a block of ice? :-/ how the **** do you end up in an ice block anyways? I can understand him being frozen solid but it's not like that much water should accumulate in the gear wells of a jet.

"The Met Police said a post-mortem examination would be carried out in due course and the death was not being treated as suspicious." given the above, why not? it's blindingly obvious someone's deliberately entombed him in ice then thrown him out.

I fear to link here to the much better reports in the Mail and Express, so one has to suffer the ineptitude of the BBC's reporter I am afraid ;)

Permabanned
OP
Steady. This isn't someone looking for YouTube hits. This is desperation to escape whatever terrible situation they are in/facing.

Or perhaps someone looking for the "streets paved in gold" and an easy life in our black economy of course... Or he may have been a criminal evading prison. Steady indeed. All we know so far is he attempted entry illegally and messed up someone's back garden. I am also sure a male body wedged in the landing gear of a jet airliner is not something likely considered at the design stage, a plane designer's lot is not an easy one at the best of times these days ;)

Soldato
Must have watched too many action films where they easily climb up the landing gear and open a hatch into the aircraft.

Wonder why they don't put sensors in there or at least a camera.

Caporegime
How ******* desperate would you have to be to try this? Have a heart, jesus ******* christ.

This. **** all you ***** laughing at this story. You can only hope your life never gets that desperate that you have to hide in an aircraft's landing gear to try and make a better life for yourself.

You people are ******* disgusting, absolute cretins.

Back
Top Bottom