Where did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Funny you say that in about 1987 I got crabs off some girl, nothing more embarrassing than going the doctors saying I have pubic lice, but these mofos where rampant down to my ankles I had no choice.

Slept with very few girls ever since. **** you Mandy that was her name screwed my sex life up badly, only slept with about 3-4 girls after that.
It's affected you psychologically quite badly. Even going as far as choosing your forum name "itchy" :D.

Soldato
Via a discworld forum, we played an online DnD game then finally met at a discworld event a few months later and now 14 years have passed.
No idea how she puts up with me even now...

Last edited:
Soldato
Not really a ****, he's just a bit boring and controlling.

To be fair he's probably controlling because his wife is having an affair, I wouldn't judge the guy, if he's really boring and controlling she should just do him a favour and let him find someone else.
I've been in your position when I was younger though so I'm not judging you either.

Soldato
Another ok cupid match here, I was closing my account down from boredom of seeing the same faces again and again and did one last search locally. For some reason my fiancée appeared despite being well outside my search area by a hefty distance.

Started chatting as friends, which quickly became calling each night for hours, we arranged to meet and I've never looked back. Almost 4 years together, engaged with a beautiful baby girl.

Associate
Blind date set up by my mate who happens to be her cousin. Told me he thought she was a bit of a goer and I needed to chill out and have some fun!

We were married a year later and had our 22nd anniversary this year :D

Caporegime
My exes were pretty predictable/cliche to be honest.

GF #1 - We were at school together
GF #2 - We were at college together
GF #3 - Her boyfriend bought an Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme from me and she kidnapped me a few days later and cheated on her boyfriend with me for about 4 months before we ended up in an up-and-down on-and-off complicated sour emotionally tumultuous relationship for a few years.

Like I said, predictable... :p :p

Associate
At the rowing club. Girlfriend before that was at the gym, specifically in the sauna/jacuzzi. I’m a shy chap who can’t usually chat up girls but luckily in these environments being 6’4” and of athletic build meant I didn’t have to do anything - otherwise I might still be single!!

Caporegime
That how you met your girlfriend? :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Brilliant :D

At a pub quiz on meetup.com
Bonded over being **** at pub quizzes.
Kept my age to myself as I'm 33 and she's 27 (now)

Friends moved on and 4 months later turned into gf.
Made sure she didn't want kids before commiting !

Been together over 3 years now. Time flies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom