Commissario
OP
Assuming you’re not by yourself and have someone to take the picture, you can always have an appropriate sign on your phone and hold that up. That would do the job.

Soldato
Is Aberdeen still in the free postage area? With some couriers it gets classed as Highlands but with others it does not. And which sites near me do you recognise? Crathes?

Caporegime
Assuming you’re not by yourself and have someone to take the picture, you can always have an appropriate sign on your phone and hold that up. That would do the job.

You would need a 12" phone surely?

how is anyone going to see some writing on a 5" phone in a landscape picture?

Man of Honour
Is Aberdeen still in the free postage area? With some couriers it gets classed as Highlands but with others it does not. And which sites near me do you recognise? Crathes?

@Quartz We don't get free postage up here since DPD took over as they class everywhere north of Dundee as Highlands and Islands. This really ****** me off and has stopped me from using OCUK (and the other two retailers I used to get free postage with through their forums) many times as adding on delivery can make things more expensive than elsewhere or just not viable when postage costs more than the actual item. I guess we are excluded from this competition as well.

Soldato
OCUK should have some custom (sweet) rock made up with 'I love OCUK' running through the middle .. rather than Haribos ?

Back
Top Bottom