Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
It's definitely a great phone. The curved screen doesn't bother me, no more than my previous s8 anyway. It's unbelievably fast and butter smooth. Camera is decent although not the best around.

I echo this, I have never spent this much on a phone before, and I am not regretting it one bit. To me, everything about it is perfect.

Soldato
More woodworking things and some masonry bits. A kitchen build is looming and I wanted to try biscuits to join some doors and see how they work out. The blade is hopefully going to cut the MDF cleaner than my existing 24T blade.

2vdsols.jpg

Soldato
It's definitely a great phone. The curved screen doesn't bother me, no more than my previous s8 anyway. It's unbelievably fast and butter smooth. Camera is decent although not the best around.
Aargh!! You're not meant to say that. I want one now! :D:o

Do you keep the refresh rate at 90Mhz?

Yes, Oneplus cameras are OK but not brilliant. Perhaps they can improve that for the 7T Pro. And pigs might fly! :(

Soldato
Constantly seeing people say how good it is and never having played it I thought it would be rude of me not to grab it whilst the GOTY edition is a tenner.

vEfNSsk.png

I've been meaning to play this for years so might as well grab it while it's cheap! :)

Although I could really do with finishing the second one first..

Back
Top Bottom