How do these people survive.

Associate
Play one grabber game, observe how the claw has carpal tunnel, cut your £1 loss and move on with your life. If desiring the toy inside, google for it and order it.

The only permitted exception to this rule:

YujEW2z.png

Soldato
My take on this is she went on 'holiday' and only had £100 in her pocket for spending money. After exhausting that in a day on a claw machine she realised she had naff all left and put in a complaint to try and get some lambrini cash back.

A total non article about a moron who without a doubt is raising a potential welfare state dependant

Soldato
OP
Just comes down to the same thing, that group/type of people that want something for nothing, feel the world owes them something.

The rest of us see a stuffed toy with a price of about £5 with rubbish odds of getting it for £1. She sees a stuffed toy for £1 and a game to play and is outraged when it doesn't happen.

Caporegime
The problem is these are the people the government are creating laws to 'protect' which ends up impacting upon the freedom of the majority of the population who aren't thick as planks.

Soldato
Sad to see people with addictive personalities getting taken advantage of. On the other hand, claw games and suchlike are a harmless bit of holiday fun for the rest of us. So I dunno *shrug*

Obviously didn't get taught anything about gambling at school, e.g. gambling <> self entitlement. :rolleyes:
Who gets taught about gambling at school?!

Soldato
Sad to see people with addictive personalities getting taken advantage of. On the other hand, claw games and suchlike are a harmless bit of holiday fun for the rest of us. So I dunno *shrug*

They ought to be tought money management in general that would encompass gambling as well as borrowing. There wouldn't be so many getting into difficulty with gambling and pay day loans etc then. That would do everyone a lot more good than RE for instance or any other head in the clouds subjects.

Soldato

Precisely. It's really only the parents left to give 'life' lessons and if they're not up to it for whatever reason then you end up with...

Soldato
So it says £1 equals 4 goes. Also that she put in £40 (160 goes) and got a dumbo teddy. That is excessive game play anyway. But no, she continued to put £100 (thats 400! goes) in to the machine.

It's bad enough someone gambling. But imagine being her partner standing there while shes putting this money in. Talk about childish.

Back
Top Bottom