*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
Mine did the exact same as this after the last patch.
Was running fine in DX11 mode before the patch and after patch could see that GPU was sitting at about 30% utilisation.
Tried lots of things including DX 12 mode but nothing made any difference.

Tried it yesterday in DX12 mode and its now running at about the same level as before the patch.
If I go back to DX 11 it runs between 20 and 30 FPS.

Not sure what to make of it but can at least play again now.

Just came to post this too - tried DX12 in desperation, never worked before, but solid 60FPS now and DX11 tanks?!?!?!??!

Associate
I tried DX 11 again yesterday and it appears to be back to normal although not quite as fluid as it was before.
Must be something server side as nothing has changed in my config unless they have done a stealth patch of the main game.

Caporegime
Not bothered trying this since the "Battle royale" gimmick got slapped into the game. The game may as well be an early access title with how it launched.

Associate
Getting variable results, and it seems to be server related. One game will be buttery smooth, new game on a different server is a stuttery mess. It's not that I am getting on servers from different regions as I have tested with the advanced server picker.

Saw a few obvious cheats last night too. It's hard to tell sometimes with this game but when a few people get shot though walls by a level 1 -.19 player it's a good indication of cheating!

I am almost done with the game at this point.....

Soldato
1. Rubbish performance
2. Cant belive DX12 is sill shiz in this game.
3. The way the new maps and weapons work in this game is shiz. I do not want to grind and complete achievements to unlock weapons. Prefer the old style of paying for the DLC.
At least I got access to the content.
4. The specializations for weapons in this game is awful. Useless and badly implemented.

Associate
Latest Hot Fix is out, scintillating stuff!
A 30GB (odd, my mates was 3.9GB?) patch that fixes a hit reg issue, and facepaint!
Bravo DICE, bravo.

Top Issues for Week of July 1st
Below are the top issues we are committed to resolving with details on when you can expect a fix to be implemented.

Please note, we are limiting this list to the top 5 -10 issues we've prioritized. So, you may not see an issue that you feel should be on this list for the week. Rest assured, we are working on improving Battlefield V in many other areas alongside the issues mentioned here.

• Some Players are reporting getting an error that their EoR Report couldn't be fetched.
    • Platforms Affected: All
    • Status: We are investigating this and will update when we have more info.
  • Players get a spike of FPS lag/stuttering/freezing since Update 3.4, specifically when they kill another player.
    • Platforms affected: All
    • Status: There were improvements in the previous update, but we are working on further improvements and have a further fix coming in a near future update.
  • Soldiers are taking more than 100 points of damage.
    • Status: We had pushed a fix with Update 3.4, but it appears this fix failed. We’re looking to fix this with an upcoming update.
  • Commo rose & Squad Reinforcement menu issues
    • Status: Team is investigating and have confirmed a bug on PC. Will update status as we get more info.
  • Invisible Soldiers
    • Platform: All
    • Status: We’re currently investigating this issue and are looking to have a fix in an upcoming update.
  • Issues with the Elite, Jack of all Trades and Death from Above achievements/trophies.
    • Status: We have identified an issue affecting these 3 achievements/trophies which we are working on fixing. Players can however still obtain the Elite and Jack of all Trades achievements by continuing playing Multiplayer as the score is still tracking for players to reach the requirement it’s just not accurately shown on the statistics screen.
Confirmed Fixed/Will be Fixed in Next Update
  • Hit registration issues since Update 4.0 on vehicles, planes, and infantry has degraded.
    • Platform: All
  • Xbox One Stability Issues
    • Platform: Xbox One
  • Axis Soldier Face paint not showing.

Caporegime
Latest patch is *****

Netcode/Hitreg is WAY WAY off

Dice true to form, it amazes me with each patch they seem to manage to break something obvious. I could give it a pass if it was a one off but it's been their staple for quite a few years now. If something as obvious as broken hit reg and net code manages to "slip by the testers" says a lot about how much actual "testing" is done before its released.

Soldato
The consumers have been the testers for a while now :p

I keep seeing people calling for CTE to return. BFV is the CTE.
Maps and modes appearing in a variety of unfinished or broken states which then disappearing never to be seen again.

Having a CTE build won't stop developers merging their code into the main game and rushing off on holiday. In the past the majority of players who installed the CTE only did so to get an early look at upcoming maps, so I suspect this is why this time round they just push it on all of us and shepherd us into playing this weeks experiment by making it part of the week's ToW challenges.

zia

zia

Associate
Been replaying bf3.... bf4 and dare i say it bf1...and finding myself still enjoying playing these even on dodgy servers that still exist..soo much better than this utter **** of game......

Zia

Back
Top Bottom