Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Aargh!! You're not meant to say that. I want one now! :D:o

Do you keep the refresh rate at 90Mhz?

Yes, Oneplus cameras are OK but not brilliant. Perhaps they can improve that for the 7T Pro. And pigs might fly! :(

Yep, I just leave it at 90hz, think it uses 60hz if the app doesn't support. But general browsing is buttery in 90hz. Camera is actually very good with the most recent update making lots of improvements. Love the notch free screen, although the auto brightness seems a bit on the dim side.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Vitagoods Form FIt scales 60% off
rps20190702_183122_575.jpg

^ Ignore those results, they were from last night mucking around.

Wasn't too bothered about it being a smartphone connected one, just that it showed the necessary info. I have a spreadsheet I have started to log with anyway.

I was 62KG 6-8 weeks ago, but lots of work in recent weeks has seen me slacking slightly. Back on now though 5 days a week so should be there or above in 4-6 weeks time :cool:

I know electrical composition monitors aren't the most accurate, but as a means of getting a baseline and then tracking change over time it's fine. I've used 3x scales in recent months and they all read close enough for me to be confident enough on where I'm at and track weekly to adjust what I'm eating and how I'm training to benefit my goal.

Soldato
nice one. i'll take a look. is delivery flat no matter how much you buy or does it go higher with more weight?

"Standard Mainland UK delivery costs just £3.49 for up to 1kg! We offer FREE Mainland UK delivery for orders of £50.00 (excl. VAT) or more (Postcode restrictions apply). We also ship to many other countries as well. Please feel free to get in touch with any questions or comments you may have!"

Caporegime
Vitagoods Form FIt scales 60% off
rps20190702_183122_575.jpg

^ Ignore those results, they were from last night mucking around.

Wasn't too bothered about it being a smartphone connected one, just that it showed the necessary info. I have a spreadsheet I have started to log with anyway.

I was 62KG 6-8 weeks ago, but lots of work in recent weeks has seen me slacking slightly. Back on now though 5 days a week so should be there or above in 4-6 weeks time :cool:

I know electrical composition monitors aren't the most accurate, but as a means of getting a baseline and then tracking change over time it's fine. I've used 3x scales in recent months and they all read close enough for me to be confident enough on where I'm at and track weekly to adjust what I'm eating and how I'm training to benefit my goal.

The best way to track progress is a mirror and you in your birthday suit. Take a monthly picture to see what progression was made from previous months.

Back
Top Bottom