** ALL PRAISE GABEN - GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE MODEL O/ODIN MOUSE PRE-ORDER OPEN **

Associate
Disappointed. Ordered mine on 1 June. I'd read this thread so was aware it might take a little time. Got my first email about it today telling me it'll be mid August. I'm going out of the country from mid July until November, so that's when I'll be getting mine!

There are apparently some glossies still about but I don't want them! My sweaty hands'd never forgive me.

Associate
So i recieve my mouse today, really hyped, plug it into my pc and it doesnt turn on. Plug it into my PS4 and it doesn't turn on. REALLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!!! Been trying for 30 minutes and nothing is happening.

Associate
So i recieve my mouse today, really hyped, plug it into my pc and it doesnt turn on. Plug it into my PS4 and it doesn't turn on. REALLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!!! Been trying for 30 minutes and nothing is happening.

try and plug it into a 3.1 port, that worked for me, and also download the firmware and software, because I had the same problem.

Associate
try and plug it into a 3.1 port, that worked for me, and also download the firmware and software, because I had the same problem.
That's the thing, I've tried all of it, and nothing works. My Logitech G Pro and finalmouse both work but it doesn't. They're sending a replacement so hopefully that works. Thanks for the help!

Associate
Disappointed. Ordered mine on 1 June. I'd read this thread so was aware it might take a little time. Got my first email about it today telling me it'll be mid August. I'm going out of the country from mid July until November, so that's when I'll be getting mine!

There are apparently some glossies still about but I don't want them! My sweaty hands'd never forgive me.

Well my sweaty hands are now very EXCITED hands because I've had another email saying it'll be delivered on Monday! Thanks Overclockers!

Soldato
Just ordered a matte white - hopefully it arrives soon.

Any word on stock for the black pads? GS-001-GR specifically.

Associate
Next stock according to caseking is mid August. I think this is because it will be the one with minor revision changes to iron out small issues some people had.

Associate
Love mine but the button wiggles are pretty bad and the RMB is squeaking and it takes barely any effort to activate the side button on the side, that side also creaks a lot too, may have to get another when they fix those issues.

Associate
Love mine but the button wiggles are pretty bad and the RMB is squeaking and it takes barely any effort to activate the side button on the side, that side also creaks a lot too, may have to get another when they fix those issues.

I'm not sure they are fixing the button wiggles. It's a tolerance issue. Logitech seem to be the only company that can do split buttons right. The rest is due to be tweaked though

Associate
I'm not sure they are fixing the button wiggles. It's a tolerance issue. Logitech seem to be the only company that can do split buttons right. The rest is due to be tweaked though

Yeah I don't think they'll fix them completely but hopefully they'll improve it, it's just the actual block coming off the button itself is too small for the hole so there's a lot of wiggle in it, should be easy enough for them to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom