Labels and LGBT

Soldato
So if gender is not important like everyone keeps saying, why is it that when I only use sex to describe people and completely disregard gender, I still get moaned at?
Why would you use someone's sex to describe them ahead of their gender? If they're presenting as a woman, why go out of your way to call them a man?

It makes little sense, on a human level, to deliberately be so contrary with someone. What are you trying to achieve?

Associate
Some of the stuff I've seen online with this is utterly sickening. It is absolutely going to be the next thing they try to normalise. It is happening right now.

Paedophiles deserve the rope.

The reason why homosexuality was illegal for so long, was because experience over thousands of years showed that if it was allowed, then a slippery slope could well follow.

I do not believe that homosexuality should be illegal. To keep it illegal is immoral and anti-science.

However......... if you allow the whole thing to go too far, then it does end up with "getting to the kids".

Legalise homosexuality, allow civil partnerships between homos, but that's it. No further.

For paedophiles though, they have my sympathy because no one chooses who they fancy. Same for zoophiles.
However, if a paedo acts on his or her attractions, then I would agree with you: the rope.

Caporegime
Why would you use someone's sex to describe them ahead of their gender? If they're presenting as a woman, why go out of your way to call them a man?

It makes little sense, on a human level, to deliberately be so contrary with someone. What are you trying to achieve?

The idea of gender is either important or it isn't. If it isn't, then they shouldn't mind someone using sex to describe them. So which is it?

Associate
LGBT is made up as part of a plot by globalists and commies?!!

Ok son. You've nailed it.
Yup.

The backbone of a stable and high-functioning Western society is the family and the willingness of the Western male to defend society.

If you invent of a series of things such as LGBT, feminism, anti-racism, then you can undermine the foundations of the society.
And LGBT society is one which is not worth defending, so teh males do not defend it. They just let the government do as it pleases.

Soldato
Yup.

The backbone of a stable and high-functioning Western society is the family and the willingness of the Western male to defend society.

If you invent of a series of things such as LGBT, feminism, anti-racism, then you can undermine the foundations of the society.
And LGBT society is one which is not worth defending, so teh males do not defend it. They just let the government do as it pleases.
None of this is real mate.

Overdosed on the red-pill.

Soldato

Because for all of history, across multiple languages the equivalent term used for man meant biological male and vice versa for female to pretty much everyone.

I doesn't mean whatevers going on in your head.

Male and female are meaningful and useful terms to separate people.

Ignoring biological sex by claiming men are women is very bad for actual women who will find spaces set aside for them destroyed.

Its very instructive that there isn't really much of an issue with 'trans men' causing issues with cis gay men by demanding they accept their 'male' vaginas and have sex with them.

Whilst trans women who also claim to be 'lesbians' call cis lesbians bigots for not wanting to have a sexual partner with a 'female' penis and testicles.

Large parts of trans activism is just narcissistic
misogny wrapped up in a progressive superficial blanket.

Soldato
Because for all of history, across multiple languages the equivalent term used for man meant biological male and vice versa for female to pretty much everyone.

I doesn't mean whatevers going on in your head.

Male and female are meaningful and useful terms to separate people.

Ignoring biological sex by claiming men are women is very bad for actual women who will find spaces set aside for them destroyed.

Its very instructive that there isn't really much of an issue with 'trans men' causing issues with cis gay men by demanding they accept their 'male' vaginas and have sex with them.

Whilst trans women who also claim to be 'lesbians' call cis lesbians bigots for not wanting to have a sexual partner with a 'female' penis and testicles.

Large parts of trans activism is just naccistic misogny wrapped up in a progressive superficial blanket.
If some more extreme parts of the movement are losing perspective a bit, that doesn't mean that the correct moderate path involves deliberately mis-gendering people. That's just poor people skills, frankly.

Soldato
If some more extreme parts of the movement are losing perspective a bit, that doesn't mean that the correct moderate path involves deliberately mis-gendering people. That's just poor people skills, frankly.

What term do we then use to distinguish people born with vaginas from people born with testicles and a penise?

Assuming we have surrendered male and female to whatevers in someone's head not how their body inhernetly is?

If I want to look for a date and dont want someone with a penis how I will I communicate that?

If I want to run an athletic competition where peope with natural vaginas stand a competitive chance of winning what word should is use to advertise for participants?

Soldato
I think some people need something to define themselves by. I'm 42 and we have a pride week coming up in work next week, I try to make positive noises when it comes up in conversation but the whole thing is just beyond me.

Associate
"Mis-gendering" is intended to have a debilitating effect on those who want to part of this nonsense, by causing them to "second think" constantly.
It's the same as the "isms" - it's designed to stop people from saying what they see and think, by causing them to have to filter everything they say.

My approach is this: I refer to men as men, even if they wear a dress, but if they have taken the time to turn their willy inside out and grow babylons, then I will refer to them as a woman, even though I know that they are still a man.

Soldato
What term do we then use to distinguish people born with vaginas from people born with testicles and a penise?

Assuming we have surrendered male and female to whatevers in someone's head not how their body inhernetly is?
On the occasions you want to get technical (not when you're just conversationally referring to a person), then "biological male/female" covers it, surely?
If I want to look for a date and dont want someone with a penis how I will I communicate that?
"looking for cis-female" or, probably more appropriately "biological female" as you make it clear that you set your preferences based on their junk, I'd imagine that male-presenting is ok.

Back
Top Bottom