What is this bug in my house!

Associate
Hi there,
I am new on here as I have just found a lot of bugs in my kitchen around the kitchen door which leads out into the garden.
I first noticed then when I felt itchy and noticed this tiny tiny bugs on me. It's totally freeked me out and I want to get rid of them.

SHp9PLH.jpg

Please help!

thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi there,
I am new on here as I have just found a lot of bugs in my kitchen around the kitchen door which leads out into the garden.
I first noticed then when I felt itchy and noticed this tiny tiny bugs on me. It's totally freeked me out and I want to get rid of them.

How do I add a photo please??

Please help!

thanks
create an account on an image hosting site (such as imgur) upload your pics to it. click on said pic you want, then copy the bb code and paste it into your post.
ke0KTmW.png

Associate
Looks like a thunderbug/thrip. The best fun is when they climb inside your monitor and die behind the screen.

Soldato
Strong 1st post, op is new to living in the UK....
i've lived in the UK for 43 years and had no idea what it was. op posted in the correct section, with a perfectly coherent and seemingly genuine question, so what's the issue? or is it just the cool thing now to rag on new members?

Soldato
i've lived in the UK for 43 years and had no idea what it was. op posted in the correct section, with a perfectly coherent and seemingly genuine question, so what's the issue? or is it just the cool thing now to rag on new members?

Someone that signs up to a computer forum to ask questions about bugs.... Nuff said really

Soldato
Someone that signs up to a computer forum to ask questions about bugs.... Nuff said really
not really 'nuff said' - this isn't just a computer forum anymore and hasn't been for a long time. had the op posted in General Hardware or the GPU section for example your view would make sense and much mocking should enuse. as they didn't and clearly made a bit of effort to find the correct sub forum to post in i don't think there's any need for childish responses. you do realise the sub forums on here aren't just for the more computer minded?
BFTD7e5.png

Soldato
not really 'nuff said' - this isn't just a computer forum anymore and hasn't been for a long time. had the op posted in General Hardware or the GPU section for example your view would make sense and much mocking should enuse. as they didn't and clearly made a bit of effort to find the correct sub forum to post in i don't think there's any need for childish responses. you do realise the sub forums on here aren't just for the more computer minded?

Yes you are so right!! i can picture it now, OP opens a search engine, types in British insects, and TOP RESULT is overclockers forum

Soldato
Funnily enough this home and garden section does pop up in google when asking about h&g related topics. I wouldn't be surprised if GD and the various off topic forums pull in more traffic than the PC parts sections.

As for the Ops question, it looks like a Nope bug to me. lots of fire needed. Looks like it has evolved with a perfectly shaped body to enable it to enter human orifices while they sleep, so yeah, lots of fire.

Back
Top Bottom