Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
The advert states an unknown remap...?

That is one snag I don't like about that, he must have bought it used from the previous owner, but you can put the Volvo map back on but it cost £800.

The Volvo map is on the conservative side and a 3rd party one can yield 20bhp more for half the cost so that's why people do it.

Actually there is one more thing I don't like about that car, the rear wipers arm is removed. A few C30 owners do this wiper delete mod, i hear it is possible to be reversed. Without the rear wipes you will not be able to see a thing when it rains.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone know where I can get a telescopic pole with something soft at the end rather than a yard brush? I need something to clean a trailer but everything I've seen online is just a horrid brush at the end.

Something that works with a Karcher would be a bonus.

Soldato
Does anyone know where I can get a telescopic pole with something soft at the end rather than a yard brush? I need something to clean a trailer but everything I've seen online is just a horrid brush at the end.

Something that works with a Karcher would be a bonus.

Not able to vouch for this one in particular but look in to water fed long reach window cleaning poles. They're telescopic with either bristles sponge or microfibre on the end and you connect a standard hose to feed water to them (not pressure washer).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005GUEMQM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_IY7hDb79KKKTV

Have used this store before...

https://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/water-fed.html

Soldato
What is the general consensus with G3 clay mitt use? It seems like quite a split of people using clay lube/detailer vs a high concentration of shampoo.

I only clay once a year so cost of detailing spray doesn't really matter to me, most important thing is to do a good job easily.

Caporegime
First wash with the autobrite foam and then sprints after. Some nice beading and I’m almost looking forward to rain

Got some of the glass repel to put on next.

Sorry for non artistic photos

RcQzXd3.jpg sJtalg2.jpg

Also washed the Honda

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Remember folks, get right in there to clean every crevice :D

Clean_4.gif
Clean_2.gif
Clean_1.gif
Clean_3.gif

Status