• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The AMD Navi Thread **

Soldato
You also have to bear in mind that now the 2070 super uses a 2080 104 chip it also has 2080 raytracing power and tensor cores giving it a little more value. It also boosts past an overclocked 2070 out the box, before you overclock it.
I love AMD really, more than most but they are ducked, really really ducked.

And now having tried raytracing I can see that it is pretty awesome and will become a norm by next year, it just needs to be there nothing more or less, in the end it wont even be thought about , just there.

Permabanned
Vega production stopped months ago, they ramped up, flooded market and then ceased. The stocks are now slimming hence the ranges dwindling and some prices going up. Vega 7 is nearly totally gone!

I know there is lots of Vega 56 reference cards left, so can see a last run on those, but the custom cool stuff is all but gone now.

5700 series Sunday and can see for sure a 5600 series making an appearance in the future no doubt.

So when Lisa Su said GCN products would continue to be developed & sold alongside RDNA ones she means as Instinct products?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Well it wouldn't change overnight due to the lock in with G-sync in my situation. I would switch and sell my monitor if AMD were at the right price/performance at the right time. I, like the majority in the market, not this forum, do not upgrade every year. So for me timing would be key.

Just make sure to remember that Nvidia now support adaptive sync when it's time for your next monitor upgrade.

Associate
I have a feeling the 5700XT is going to come in under the 2070s price by at least 75 quid and perform better than expected, would be funny if AMD sold everyone a dummy along with NV and launch it cheaper and faster :D

Ogi

Ogi

Associate
Review was removed. But it seems we have screens :D

Premature review in PL. Incorrectly inserted or not. But I'm pasting here.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Worry not
70a56d44e6d71dad6a5ea4bb5bf8ccfb6319f2f6.png

Back
Top Bottom