Wimbledon 2019

Associate
The 4K stream has an on screen logo BBC UHD

On iPlayer you can see the UHD option only if it’s available to you, I think they limit the number of live streams so you have to get in early or get lucky.

Soldato
Just seen Kyrgios’ interview.

He’s a nasty piece of work.

He's a complete ******. On the one hand he's entertaining because of his rudeness. But for someone who is privileged enough be a multi millionaire for playing tennis yet showing so much contempt for the press (and yet he tells them he loves the media), he really shouldn't be given airtime. He's clearly bitter at not winning. He has the potential to be a world beater, but that's his fault because he doesn't train hard enough and chose not to have a coach. He's so full of himself. **** him.

Soldato
I think Kyrgios is happy with the millions he's earned, doesn't care enough about being a champion, and mostly enjoys being the bad boy and troll of Tennis, he loves the spotlight on him.

Soldato
I think Kyrgios is happy with the millions he's earned, doesn't care enough about being a champion, and mostly enjoys being the bad boy and troll of Tennis, he loves the spotlight on him.
I think this is a poor read of the reasons behind his behaviour, to be honest. Strikes me as someone being a bit self-destructive due to struggling with the limelight. Acting out to assert some control of the attention that's a bit overwhelming. See also Ronnie O'Sullivan (who i also think is great)

Soldato
You might be right. But in my opinion, he only has himself to blame. If he conducted himself with more integrity and respect for people instead of being cocky and arrogant and not acting like an ahole, he'd have no problems. He must be stupid if he doesn't understand why he gets bad press. You reap what you sew.

Soldato
Good match between 19 seed Wozniacki and 50 seed Zhang.
Wozniaki is all but knocked out of the competition. And three times Wozniacki has stopped the match and thrown her toys out the pram, arguing with the umpire that Hawkeye has been wrong! :D

Soldato
You might be right. But in my opinion, he only has himself to blame. If he conducted himself with more integrity and respect for people instead of being cocky and arrogant and not acting like an ahole, he'd have no problems. He must be stupid if he doesn't understand why he gets bad press. You reap what you sew.

If he conducted himself with more integrity and respect no one would be talking about him and no one would care about a mid-ranked tennis player.

Back
Top Bottom