FIFA 19

Soldato
Doesn't sell for as much though does he ;).

Is Crespo any good in-game? Wondering about selling him and getting 90 Butra, as that will let me have a front 4 which I'm happy with on full chem!

Ah just assumed he was untradable!

He's very good ingame, I used his Mid for a long time, loved him, might get his Prime back as he can still be viable even now.

Gratz on your pull though! :)

Soldato
Hmm, may give him a chance and see how it goes. Current team is (4231):

TOTS Alisson

TOTS Da Costa -- TOTS Militao -- TOTS De Ligt -- TOTS Tagliafico

Base Blanc -- TOTS Van de Beek

TOTS Cazorla -- FB Iniesta -- TOTS Aspas

95 Torres

Iniesta has been OK, and I want to replace Aspas. I've got 87 Doumbia and 90 Benzema on the bench. Doumbia has been a monster for me (72 in 92 games), and I want to get him back in the team, but without a second icon that means leaving out Torres who's also been decent. I also love Cazorla. So, I'm thinking:

Doumbia -- Cazorla -- Torres

Butra

This gets them all on full chem, then I'd switch Doumbia and Butra in game. Any better ideas, though?

Soldato
Trapp and Thiago - not great but I'm really not going to complain about reds after the Ronaldo pull.

They're more than enough to bring down the cost of an SBC or two.

Man of Honour
I don’t think there are many cbs better than VVD in the game. I never thought I’d replace Ramos/Varane but he’s that good and a nightmare to play against.

Absolutely, but the 88 isn't as good as the higher rated versions now. I got rid of POTM VVD (92) as he just wasn't that good anymore. The POTY/TOTS are amazing though.

Soldato
Done him for free with the junk I had in the club. Infact looks like I made around 80k from what I got in his packs plus the sale of the 88 Virgil card. Can't complain

Soldato
I got 97 Salah and Thiago Mendez from my reds, not bad for Gold 1. Was offered Salah twice which was weird too.

Ive used FB luiz for 750 games and can confirm hes a beast but ive been toying with upgrading him, yet TOTS De Ligt and Moments Cannavaro arent as good for me imo.

Soldato
@Quinnaay Salah? Decent. Not meta but a very solid super sub.

I've started doing the Henry SBC, he isn't meta but could be fun to stick into a second team and will be effective off the bench.

Soldato
Happy chappy.

Only played one game but he feels really good. Interceptions are off the chart and he also hit the crossbar with the first corner I took.

He turn into pap all now I have praised him lol

Soldato
@Quinnaay Salah? Decent. Not meta but a very solid super sub.

I've started doing the Henry SBC, he isn't meta but could be fun to stick into a second team and will be effective off the bench.

Yeah. I've sold quag and de ligt. Might start my tots laca and use him as a sub or play Salah RCAM on 7 chem. I'm sat on 750k still on the Fence about doing blanc ah!

Back
Top Bottom