FIFA 19

Man of Honour
He's replacing NIF Mbappe so I guess quite the upgrade. Difficult to fit in anyone other than Icons into my team as I'm set on never changing Neymar, Esuebio and CR7 up top.

See I find Mbappe and Neymar (NIF’s) are always a pain to face. They have something about them beyond the stats.

Can you get 90/91 Mbappe in? He’d be way better IMO, and similar price.

Soldato
Mbappe is only a pain to face in the way he is ridiculously good at heading despite his average height.

Neymar can be a nightmare wit his OP sponsored player shooting, but Mmmbop has only really proved a handful in TOTY/S guise.

Man of Honour
It’s a shame Andy didn’t do Aouar. He is one of the best players on the game in every position except CB. In many games he outplays my Prime Gullit. Amazing for 450k or whatever he was.

Mbappe is only a pain to face in the way he is ridiculously good at heading despite his average height.

Neymar can be a nightmare wit his OP sponsored player shooting, but Mmmbop has only really proved a handful in TOTY/S guise.

If you are conceding headers to NIF Mbappe you need taller full backs :p

Don
OP
I've never been that keen on Mbappe since the game started but there is a big lack of good right mids, Best has been decent in the four games using him so far. Luiz has been very good too, literally everyone has him now.

Soldato
Best is fantastic. I prefer his moments over TOTS Pepe who I just use a a super sub. Find his M/M work rates on the wing fine but not when you play him as a striker. One of the best crossers I have used in game.

Soldato
It’s a shame Andy didn’t do Aouar. He is one of the best players on the game in every position except CB. In many games he outplays my Prime Gullit. Amazing for 450k or whatever he was.

If you are conceding headers to NIF Mbappe you need taller full backs :p

It was the CBs messing up more than anything, whereas I can't even get a cross to Ibra in the last few days!

Aouar has been ok, can't find the right position for him, was ok at CM but PIM Socrates has proven much better for me.

Man of Honour
It's annoying, every team I face has red TOTS CR7/Neymar/Mbappe or similar. These are Gold 2 players at best, yet it seems everyone has had some luck except me.

Soldato
Best start ever!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 wins from 2. This is the week lads. Silver 1 here I come!!!!:cool:

Luiz is a monster at the back. Just scored the winner in my last game to put the cherry on top.

Having a high rated Virgil must be like having a cheat mode enabled.

Soldato
Vieira done, from the packs for RTTF Davinson Sanchez, RTTF Taglifico, Scream Ochoa x3, MOTM Jimenez, MOTM Wallace and MOTM Denayer. So made back a fair few 100k and i did most of the SBC with untradeables.

Best chem for Viera btw, at CDM in a 433(2)

Soldato
Well the streak came to an end 2-1:D Got thumped 5-2 ronaldinho absolutely torn me a new butt hole!!!
Vieira done, from the packs for RTTF Davinson Sanchez, RTTF Taglifico, Scream Ochoa x3, MOTM Jimenez, MOTM Wallace and MOTM Denayer. So made back a fair few 100k and i did most of the SBC with untradeables.

Best chem for Viera btw, at CDM in a 433(2)
packs are completely loaded it's a great time to do SBC's

Soldato
@Soulja - I really rate TOTS Fernandinho, but I know others in here aren’t a fan

Edit - or IF Kante, then use the left over money to get a better right RM like TOTS Gnabry (assume you’re subbing someone on at the moment!?)

Soldato
@Soulja - I really rate TOTS Fernandinho, but I know others in here aren’t a fan

Edit - or IF Kante, then use the left over money to get a better right RM like TOTS Gnabry (assume you’re subbing someone on at the moment!?)

I sub on a rb and put da Costa at cdm. I like my cdms to have a bit of height, tempted to bring back 85 blanc.

Soldato
Omg Pepe is an insane supersub. He just feels a lot better off the bench than a starter for me. Hmm Coleman seems to be a really good super sub also instead of doing lozano

Back
Top Bottom