BBC pay: Men still dominate star salaries list

Caporegime
Not seeing these as obscene at all, thousands of anonymous office workers doing boring normal jobs sit all over London on money approaching the bottom of this list, i'm one of them! Id expect household names to be on a lot more than me.

Do remember though plenty of them are earning these amounts for part time work and will have other sources of income. It isn’t like they’re necessarily working at the BBC 9-6 5 days a week while earning this pay.

Soldato
Do remember though plenty of them are earning these amounts for part time work and will have other sources of income. It isn’t like they’re necessarily working at the BBC 9-6 5 days a week while earning this pay.
Quite, how much extra does Lineker make for his crisp flogging and Champions League work on BT?

Associate
Am i not on tune, as i dont see these pay packets as particularly large at all? These people are household names, of course they earn a few hundred k as a minimum. As cited above, Piers Morgan is on £22.5m at ITV and i believe Chris Evans had a big raise to go to Virgin.

Not seeing these as obscene at all, thousands of anonymous office workers doing boring normal jobs sit all over London on money approaching the bottom of this list, i'm one of them! Id expect household names to be on a lot more than me.
What colour is your Gucci belt?

Soldato
where do the BBC get off - mischievously trying to create new agenda themselves - they think they can be redeemed.

just because they discovered the con party members may have two voting papers do they really think they are going to use them ?
and they have to then ask Hunt will you ask for a re-count if its close .. gutter journalism.

as Lou said
Stick a fork in their a** and turn them over, they're done

Commissario
where do the BBC get off - mischievously trying to create new agenda themselves - they think they can be redeemed.

just because they discovered the con party members may have two voting papers do they really think they are going to use them ?
and they have to then ask Hunt will you ask for a re-count if its close .. gutter journalism.

as Lou said
Erm are you going on about the fact the BBC have reported that the Conservatives can't actually run a ballot properly?
You shouldn't be sending out two or more ballots to members under any circumstances if the rules are that you get one vote, and the argument that "oh they'd never use more than one" doesn't really hold water if it it's meant as a properly run thing.

Back
Top Bottom