FIFA 19

Soldato
6-2 should be 7-1 got robbed. The guy was working some mojo vodoo. His team name was HIT THE BAR and guess what I did 5-7 times...... Lol

Pepe, Coman and Promes could make a nice little front 3 at the 55min mark?

Soldato
Do people think the FUTTIES 92 Lozano is worth it?
Card looks decent but the links...
For Mexican links TOTS Vela isn't much more (unless you can do Lozano with untradeables I guess).
For Eredivisie links TOTS Ziyech isn't much more (again, unless you're doing Lozano with untradeables)
I'm struggling to find a decent RB to link with Lozano that won't break the bank. All I can find is Dumfries.
Since I'd have to buy all the players for the Lozano SBC, do people think it's worth?

EDIT: I've just noticed Ziyech plays RW, left footed with a 2* weak foot. Not really what I'm after. Might go for Lozano, but does mean committing to Dumfries...

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone tried 5 at the back? Nearly done blanc so instead of dropping Luiz or van dijk I'm thinking of having them 3 at cbs with alonso and lala as lwb/rwb. Sissoko and fabinho at cm staying back, socrates at cam then crespo and Rashford up top

Permabanned
Do people think the FUTTIES 92 Lozano is worth it?
Card looks decent but the links...
For Mexican links TOTS Vela isn't much more (unless you can do Lozano with untradeables I guess).
For Eredivisie links TOTS Ziyech isn't much more (again, unless you're doing Lozano with untradeables)
I'm struggling to find a decent RB to link with Lozano that won't break the bank. All I can find is Dumfries.
Since I'd have to buy all the players for the Lozano SBC, do people think it's worth?

EDIT: I've just noticed Ziyech plays RW, left footed with a 2* weak foot. Not really what I'm after. Might go for Lozano, but does mean committing to Dumfries...

Doesnt seem too expensive but would be a bench player for me, have not done it myself as already have TOTS sterling on the bench.

Soldato
Best WL start for me was 7-2 but now 8-4. The wheels are about to fall off!!!

Edit: don't all judge guys but I'm really enjoying TOTS Verratti :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
I've heard TWOSYNC Chris say that he like TOTS Verratti too. They give Verratti a lot of stick, but mostly because he seems to be a common pull and I think the NIF is a walkout so they always get excited and then it's just Verratti.

I was looking at the leaderboards and saw that the top teams are 198 rated. Now I assume that's overall rating + chemistry, but still, assuming 100% chemistry that's a 98 rated squad. Who do you need to get a 98 rated squad? There are only 10 players rated 98-99 and they're all attackers.

Caporegime
I’ve only came back to the game this past week, TOTS Savanier is really enjoyable, agile as anyone, rocket right foot and brilliant passing, if he had a weak foot he’d be elite.

Promes is great fun and so is Lozano, Coman not so much. EOAE Torres though is outscoring FB Ibra when I bring him on for the second half. His shooting seems broken, which I knew it would be as every special Torres card I can remember has been insane.

Not sure whether to do the Liga Nos SB objective as I’m still using 84 Rabiot as a CDM...

Soldato
Mixed bag for me this weekend. My best start ever which I easily got Gold 3 but it's quickly went down hill.
Played far to many games today. Messed up 6 games to get G2 but hey ho maybe G3 is my skill level.

All in all not a bad weekend. G3 as well as adding Promes to the club I take that.

Soldato
I've yet to play WL but y'all make it sound like so much fun!
I was watching Bateson play earlier, he seems pretty good (not that I'm any sort of judge). I think he was about 20-6 when he stopped playing on stream.
He does have a 95 rated team and I know people say about the team carrying people, but surely that only helps so much?
I remember at one point he had a very nice team and about 40m coins, I don't think he has that much these days, given the team he had I'm not really sure how you spend most of 40m coins though!

EDIT: Just checked the VOD, it seems now he only has 17m coins along with his 95 rated team (plus loads of other players)

Soldato
Gold 3 with 5 games left will do me. I got blanc which is I am happy with . Now I played 4231 with David Luiz on 7 chem at cdm and he's really good there. My 3 cams seem to work well I have firminio, martial and socrates.
I did have birthday sane who was brilliant but sold him to fund the completion of the blanc sbc

Soldato
So frustrating that Best didn't have a CAM card or Ronaldo wasn't a native LW, really messes up my team ideas as someone will have to be on low chem or subbed!

In other news, saved up 750k again selling on lots of IFs, now..get Ronaldo back to replace FB Ibra or PIM Del Piero to replace Prime Nedved?

Soldato
I've yet to play WL but y'all make it sound like so much fun!
I was watching Bateson play earlier, he seems pretty good (not that I'm any sort of judge). I think he was about 20-6 when he stopped playing on stream.
He does have a 95 rated team and I know people say about the team carrying people, but surely that only helps so much?
I remember at one point he had a very nice team and about 40m coins, I don't think he has that much these days, given the team he had I'm not really sure how you spend most of 40m coins though!

EDIT: Just checked the VOD, it seems now he only has 17m coins along with his 95 rated team (plus loads of other players)

Bateson typically buys every single TOTS card in the game, or he has the last few years. So he probably spent all his coins purchasing those.

He is decent, hell hes gone 30-0 so no way can be considered bad, but he isn't amazing, the team does carry him a lot, but even with an average team he is a solid G1 / E3 level.

Back
Top Bottom