The Tesla Thread

nam

nam

Soldato
I would not call that a good deal. It is very inflated.

Just had a quick look at the NHS Fleet Solution website, as I do 22k miles a year commute and having had the Leaf go back earlier in the year, I'm looking to get back into an EV!

22k miles, no deposit with the Premium interior. Black.
Full insurance, tax, tyres, etc

Monthly Gross Salary Sacrifice: £ 765.82
Savings on NI: £ -91.90
Savings on Tax: £ -138.92
Savings on Pension: £ -71.22
Total savings per month: £ -302.04
Monthly Take Home Pay reduced by: £ 463.78
Monthly Car Tax Liability: £ 115.60

Total cost per month: £ 579.38

Although my current Rover 75 cost nothing, monthly it would be around £400 for fuel, running costa and such, which makes the M3 look increasingly do able, we also already have a 7kw home charger and Solar PV. Tax liability would also drop 16% down to 2% next financial year.

nam

nam

Soldato
My last 4 digits are 3683 but from what I had read the reservation number is random (starting with RN). I have spoken to someone on another forum that the order number is the last 4 digits of the booking invoice, which is something I don't have. I wonder if this is because it was done through a lease company perhaps.

I have gone for a P- in black with the white interior.

either way there is no p- deliveries expected until at least august and most likely mid to late august to fulfill

nam

nam

Soldato
The P111D value is £54,840.00

Cost: 20,857.68/54,840.00 = 38%

anything under 25% is beating depreciation , if you are looking for the best lease deals I posted a few pages back it has the current offers

Associate
I've got a feeling you're comparing Apples to Oranges. I had the £220 Leaf lease so I'm well versed in good to great deals, £240 amourised. That was 12k with no matinence, insurance, tax, tyres.
Not counting pension issues this comes out at roughly £485 a month for 36 months. Insurance, call it £30 a month, 66k of tyres? I'll be nice and say 6 tyres at £200, that's £33 a month. Leaf service comes out as £15 a month. I'm assuming the Leaf was £0 VED from the go, Tesla is £310 for 5 yrs, won't take this into account.

That's £400 area for the M3 a month. I don't think many people would argue that the M3 is £160 a month better than a 30kw Leaf, never mind the cost of most base EV lease are going to cost you that now.

You could argue that there are cheap petrol and diesel leases available. But taking into account the Rover does 35mpg at 60mph the 100 miles, my fuel a week is around £75. The M3 will cost at worse £25 a week not even taking into account my free solar generation.

So show me a lease car that can cover 22k a year on par spec wise for £485 minus £200 for fuel, so £285 fully insured, maintained and tyres? You could argue a diesel or hybrid at 50mpg, but that would onlysave around £25 a week best case, so £385 would be the goal.

Solar from May to September would give us around 10-15kw a day free as I work nights the car can be on charge. 100 miles is about 25-30kw, roughly a day's commute would be £1.50 to £2 as a counter to diesel or hybrid.

Edit £485 not £440 amourised for the 36 months

Last edited:
Associate
either way there is no p- deliveries expected until at least august and most likely mid to late august to fulfill
That’s all good with me although it would be nice for all customers to have a serious indication as to when it can be expected.

You could well be right regarding P- and my thinking is the same but we are both just guessing I’m sure

Soldato
Can anyone tell me where I can find my order number? I have a reservation number and I’ve spoken to Tesla and they say that is my order number but everyone here seems to be quoting 4 digits.

Thanks in advance.

You should have a booking invoice in your account. The order number is essentially the invoice number at the top right of this.

The reservation number is random, the order number isn't and has followed a steady path.

Think we are now into the 5000s somewhere according to Facebook

nam

nam

Soldato
just got the email from Sgfleet on behalf of octopusEV ,

Model : P-

Est date of delivery : 02/09/2019

My order date : 1st Jun 19
Order number : 2830

Back
Top Bottom