Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
From a trip to the Nurburgring in May.

racetracker-6193299-94652-1.jpg

It's really a great all-round car. Will struggle to find a replacement when the time comes I think.

Soldato
Are those discs the right way round?? The slots surely should be facing backwards so they vent out air when rotating forwards?

Yes you would assume, but the vents inside the actual disc which you cannot see are the key. So whichever way they face is more crucial to the ones on the discs face.

Soldato
Are those discs the right way round?? The slots surely should be facing backwards so they vent out air when rotating forwards?

It's the vents inside that matter. The slots only release the gas between the pad and disk. They're rotated the right way :) you're not the first person to ask haha.

Caporegime

Slots do not matter. It is which way the vents go. Most normal cars have straight vents but proper cars have a left and right side disc due to the angle of the vents for cooling. Mine is currently on axles stands as my wheels are away being refurbished as well. Excuse the filth. Car has been sat in the garage for 2 months!

emMGN4D.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's a car that suite exactly what I want/need from a comfortable 4 seater drop top with enough power and handling to be really enjoyable so basically never gets boring :)

Back
Top Bottom