US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
well, today's episode shows what a farce this cicada guy is.

Especialy when Iris basically had him cowering on the floor in pain then decided to walk off, then conveniently call for back up later on when he'd done a runner.

Caporegime
I'll take that over 'oh look he's down after spending the whole episode to get him like this and we'll just look around for a while until he flies off'!.

Did the producers not ever think Cicada needs to crank down his OTT down a little. It's incredibly hard to take him seriously :p.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll take that over 'oh look he's down after spending the whole episode to get him like this and we'll just look around for a while until he flies off'!.

Did the producers not ever think Cicada needs to crack his OTT down a little. It's incredibly hard to take him seriously :p.
Think they did, before production he was like Jim Carry on crack.

Caporegime
Another episode, another ending where Cicada (v2) trounces them and flies off. And finally Nora's game is up, bet they forgive by end of the next episode.

Caporegime
So they are just going to ignore Nora breaking several laws? More importantly - why is there any drama or question as to Nora staying with them? You can't have your future daughter living you before she's even born? Or is that just me.

Soldato
It was the same with the meta cure and them basically disowning Barry because he stopped king shark killing Cisco by using the cure without consent.
Next second its like it never happened.

Soldato
Caitlin's Dad must have been tapping into the speed force to take that dagger in the back... **** poor writing. I almost switched it off right there!

Soldato
Just finished off watching this season, finally going to see them explore Barry vanishing story next season based on this one's ending.

The whole cisco curing himself was obvious from the get go really so was no impact in them doing that for me

R3X

R3X

Soldato
For anyone that is still enjoying all the Arrowverse series big spoiler for all the upcoming series

https://screenrant.com/smallville-tom-welling-superman-crisis-infinite-earths-return/

So not 1 but 3 Supermans (Brandon Rooth, Tyler, Smallvilles Tom welling all turning up) But were unsure if they will all don the superman uniform
or play Clark kent role for now, Also big rumour's ahead the infinite saga series maybe fixing the universes blip ie superman/girl on another earth but
they don't exist on earth prime (flash/arrow), also black lighting will be in it also.

Don't think we have ever seen a Tv-series cross connect between several tv shows ever before !

Back
Top Bottom