Spider-Man: Far From Home

Associate
just got back from watching this it was brilliant. I only drop single spoiler but it pretty much well known one.

they bought back J.K. Simmons playing the iconic role of J. Jonah Jameson again, which he first played in the original Sam Rami spider-man trilogy

Caporegime
It was decent, but not in my top 10 MCU movies. I didn't find the jokes really landed most of the time and though the spectacle of the action was good and fairly easy to follow, I thought the story wasn't all that.

Then again, any movie that had to follow Avengers: End Game was going to struggle to live up to that.

The two end credits scenes were quite big game changers though. Whilst watching I thought that Nick Fury was badly written/weirdly played throughout, but it makes perfect sense after the first credit sting. Baddies motivation was a bit weak (disgruntled ex stark staff), and it was fairly obvious that Mysterio would be bad. Quite a swerve with the old multiverse mentioned in the trailer being twaddle made up by some script guy.

Soldato
Very disappointed in this, was excited to see it as well. Mysterio, although acted superbly was a huge let down.

Maybe I'm just not over how awesome infinity war/end game were yet.

Caporegime
Really liked it, I personally didn't like Into The Spiderverse, visually it was amazing but I found the story dull and the characters ridiculously one dimensional apart from the main two.

Soldato
It was ok but wasn't as enjoyable as the last one for me, the 'villain' didn't feel like one and I can understand what he was trying to do. The mid credit scene was a surprise that's for sure.

Associate
I thought it was pretty funny that they said their was a multiverse in the trailer which made everyone go nuts. Nope, just Mysterio being Mysterio haha! I quite enjoyed it - the action scenes were fun and it sounded amazing.

Caporegime
I thought it was pretty funny that they said their was a multiverse in the trailer which made everyone go nuts. Nope, just Mysterio being Mysterio haha! I quite enjoyed it - the action scenes were fun and it sounded amazing.
the fact that Talos didn’t raise any objection or tell him he was talking rubbish says there is a Multiverse.

Soldato
I'll probably go and see this at some point during the week but I'll get the mid credit scenes off the internet later. I'm absolutely sick and tired of sitting through them.

Back
Top Bottom