• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The AMD Navi Thread **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

As for some the sections are not populating you can find product here:

Ryzen 3000 Processors:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/processors?ckSuppliers=34&sSort=1&ckTab=0

Motherboards:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/motherboards?sPage=1&sSort=1

NAVI Graphics cards:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/graphics-cards/amd?sPage=1&sSort=1

Our recommendations:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/processors/amd/amd-ryzen-3rd-gen

Good luck guys and sorry our site is not populating sections and making it easy for all to find....

Soldato

giphy.gif

Associate
Ahh shouldn't of bought the Vega

Happy i got this now

Getting The vega 56 thank god saved me £100 over the 5700, That £100 saved will go towards the rest of my new build. The vega 56 still keeps games above 60fps at 1440 anyway.

I can not see them dropping the vega 56 at all now as its still cheaper than the 5700 as its priced now, The 5700 are blower cards as well as when the custom cooler versions come out they prob be even higher priced which could be £50 more so getting the vega 56 could be a potential £150 saving when they come out.

not very often i get a good deal, lol

of to see what i can build

Last edited:
Associate
Well im off to try the new drivers :D

Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.1 Highlights
Support For

• AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 Series Graphics
  • AMD Radeon Image Sharpening(1)
    • New feature available in Radeon Settings that can be enabled for DirectX®9, DirectX®11 and Vulkan® games on AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics. Provides contrast-adaptive sharpening combined with optional GPU upscaling that helps draw out detail and provide crisp-looking visuals.
  • AMD Radeon Anti-Lag(2)
    • New feature available in Radeon Settings that can be enabled for DirectX®9 and DirectX®11 games that improves input-to-display response time with up to 31% reduction in lag.RS-295
  • AMD Link(3)
    • Now supports auto-discovery mode and one-tap connection, allowing you to easily connect your Radeon PC and AMD Link App.
    • Now supports connections to Apple TV and Android TV with a new simplified TV interface.
  • AMD Radeon Chill(4)
    • Now supports display-aware tuning which sets frame-rate caps to match your monitors refresh rate providing up to 2.5x more power savings than before.RS-294Display-aware tuning works with fixed-refresh monitors or with variable-refresh Radeon FreeSync™-capable displays.
  • AMD Radeon WattMan(5)
    • New power gauge readout available in Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan.
    • Auto Tuning features now provide a summary readout of tuning changes.
  • Settings Snapshot(6)
    • New feature available in Radeon Settings that allows you to create, save and load your custom settings and configurations for Radeon Settings.
  • Automatic Low Latency Mode(7)
    • Allows supported graphics products to communicate with your connected TV and enter low-latency (gaming) mode automatically.

Associate
Happy i got this now

Getting The vega 56 thank god saved me £100 over the 5700, That £100 saved will go towards the rest of my new build. The vega 56 still keeps games above 60fps at 1440 anyway.

I can not see them dropping the vega 56 at all now as its still cheaper than the 5700 as its priced now, The 5700 are blower cards as well as when the custom cooler versions come out they prob be even higher priced which could be £50 more so getting the vega 56 could be a potential £150 saving when they come out.

not very often i get a good deal, lol

of to see what i can build
I'm not bothered. I sold the games that came with it so it cost £275 for the Nitro. So £60 cheaper than the 5700 and it's not that much slower. I couldn't have a blower card anyway as I have the carbide 240 and it isn't the best for cooling.

Soldato
I will update my own numbers during the week but the official numbers mean that small Navi is even faster, cheaper and uses even less power than in my own calcs - which were generous!

wow!

Soldato
Yeah the reviews are a mixed bag, they perform pretty good but suffer from vega style heat problems. Wonder if you need, or even can undervolt them. When the launch drivers work that is...
There doesn't seem to be a way in hell a 5800xt or 5900xt can be possible right now, unless they are AIO or AIB only though, right?

Back
Top Bottom