• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
I think there is an error our end or an error at the competitor, I have checked in our system and our cost is above the competitors by quite some distance, it is also odd how said competitor has launched all Asrock with a discount, so seems they maybe made an error, or we have the wrong cost, but our cost us a UK supplier so no mix up between USD and GBP.

You also need to look at the US/EU competitors too, I was told directly by ASRock through my IPC contact that it would be $249 weeks ago, so somewhere something went wrong on your end. :)

Associate
No hardware unboxed said AMD was now king, until Intel drop the prices, watch the video till the end :)

In their video the 9900k still wins in pretty much all the games they tested. Unless a few quid matters not sure why you would get the 3900x over a 9900k for gaming. All rounder though it’s nice.

Permabanned
So Steve at Hardware Unboxed killed his 3900X :eek:

https://youtu.be/oDVUdpcKZMA?t=1464
what did I say about PBO killing processors with volts ?? I seen it happen on x370 x470 and now on x570

I'm just waiting for my toys
81cbe2cf67d06a4d5e82e53e509001c42f0e88b8.png

Associate
then to play, still compensate buy the i9 9900k? game to 4k and I have the block ekwb for intel, I do not know if it makes up for me to ask ekwb mount am4 and buy me a ryzen 3800x or 3700...

Soldato
I imagine we can expect some platform maturity and OS updates (Scheduling etc) as time goes on so the Zen2 would be the right choice going forward rather than the 9900k which has likely seen all of it's maturity with nowhere to go.

Back
Top Bottom