**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
I couldn't believe that Masvidal flying knee.. that will shut the tool up, sleep tight Ben. Also gutted for Santos tough as nails. I think he actually might have won that if he hadn't got injured.

Soldato
Hope nobody buys it, 5am PPV for a UFC event that we all pay BT sport for... absolute jokers.

It's on DAZN here now. Ridiculously good value, hope they get to the UK and shake things up there. Started to getting into UFC as it's there to watch.

10 euro a month. UFC, boxing, Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, Bundesliga highlights, Six Nations rugby, Premiership rugby, Top14 rugby, Pro 14, Champions Cup, Challenge Cup, NBA, NFL, MBA, darts, rally, ESL, volleyball, hockey, loads of other stuff.

Soldato
It's on DAZN here now. Ridiculously good value, hope they get to the UK and shake things up there. Started to getting into UFC as it's there to watch.

10 euro a month. UFC, boxing, Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, Bundesliga highlights, Six Nations rugby, Premiership rugby, Top14 rugby, Pro 14, Champions Cup, Challenge Cup, NBA, NFL, MBA, darts, rally, ESL, volleyball, hockey, loads of other stuff.
insane value i hope it does too.

Caporegime
Masvidal…. HOLY ****!!!! That was incredible. Bet Dana loved that.

Shame Santos clearly had problems with his knee, he did a pretty good job I’d like to see him get a shot when fit. Jones must’ve been off the juice for this one, he didn’t look anywhere near his best. There's even an argument that Santos won that, I'd have given him 1,2 and 5.

I’ll say one thing for Jones, I absolutely cannot stand him but he has a serious chin.

Associate
Masvidal…. HOLY ****!!!! That was incredible. Bet Dana loved that.

Shame Santos clearly had problems with his knee, he did a pretty good job I’d like to see him get a shot when fit. Jones must’ve been off the juice for this one, he didn’t look anywhere near his best. There's even an argument that Santos won that, I'd have given him 1,2 and 5.

I’ll say one thing for Jones, I absolutely cannot stand him but he has a serious chin.

That was a great fight Santos and Jones, rematch needs to be on the cards. But I always get the feeling that Jones just does "enough" to win, like if Santos wasnt blatantly handicapped (and still fought a great fight) Jones would have pulled more out. But god I pray for the day that Jones gets KTFO!

Caporegime
I believe only some events are PPV.

Glad Colby won, I know he's not everyone's cup of tea (I think he's pretty funny!) but the lead up to the Usman fight should be fruity.

Soldato
Glad Colby won, I know he's not everyone's cup of tea (I think he's pretty funny!) but the lead up to the Usman fight should be fruity.

I'm all for talking up a fight but Colby simply isn't very good at it!

Most of the time he comes across as being controversial for the sake of it and even then he trips over his own words!

Caporegime
I'm all for talking up a fight but Colby simply isn't very good at it!

Most of the time he comes across as being controversial for the sake of it and even then he trips over his own words!

That's why it's funny! He's so unbelievably bad at it, it's funny!

Kinda like the old school Arnie 80s films like Commando, they're so bad they're actually awesome. :p

Back
Top Bottom