Best X570 Motherboards

TrM

TrM

Associate
Gibbo was correct, competitors screwed up the taichi price, all gone up.

the most important question is will they honor the prices when people have pre ordered or use the whole pre ordered excuse and refund and then people will buy the motherboard on overclockers from a cry of outrage:)

Associate
nope, VRM the same. Not sure if UK will get Pro Wifi and Pro non wifi - @GIGA-Man might be able to shed some light on that as i'm confused lol .

Ultra has dual Finned Heatsink Design where as Pro just has it on the main bank . If theres a non Wifi version of the Pro and you dont need Wifi, id get that and put pennies towards CPU.

There are no plans to bring the WIFI PRO to the EU market currently.

Soldato
the most important question is will they honor the prices when people have pre ordered or use the whole pre ordered excuse and refund and then people will buy the motherboard on overclockers from a cry of outrage:)

Maybe we will find out soon, hopefully somebody on this site will let us know.

Associate
Gibbo was correct, competitors screwed up the taichi price, all gone up.

I can understand getting the price itself wrong, but a discount was applied, which had to be deliberate surely?

Anyway, we'll find out soon enough, they charged my account this morning and I received two emails confirming that the order is awaiting picking. :)

Back
Top Bottom