RYZEN 3000 - THOSE STRUGGLING TO FIND, LOOK HERE!

Associate
Pre-ordered the 3700x about 10 minutes after availability, praying it gets dispatched tomorrow, i've had the other parts for weeks.. xD

Associate
Pre-ordered the 3700x about 10 minutes after availability, praying it gets dispatched tomorrow, i've had the other parts for weeks.. xD

Pretty much same as me. Had my other bits for a while and managed secure a x570 motherboard from ocuk but not confimed cpu yet due to them having a delayed delivery from supplier. My order time is showing as 14.13pm so I'm hoping I'm high enough in queue to get first batch.

I only live 15mins from ocuk shop so selected collect from store when ordering. I'm hoping I get email to say I can collect tomorrow, then I can build my rig after work.

Fingers crossed.

Associate
Pretty much same as me. Had my other bits for a while and managed secure a x570 motherboard from ocuk but not confimed cpu yet due to them having a delayed delivery from supplier. My order time is showing as 14.13pm so I'm hoping I'm high enough in queue to get first batch.

I only live 15mins from ocuk shop so selected collect from store when ordering. I'm hoping I get email to say I can collect tomorrow, then I can build my rig after work.

Fingers crossed.

Which x570 mobo did you get?

Associate
Looks to be the case. I was ready to pull the trigger on a full build, but no ASUS Strix X570 I ...

Me too, I've ordered the CPU, but no idea what's happened to availability of the Strix X570-I, nowhere has it, and can't find anything in the media or any news from Asus as to why it hasn't been made available :(

Going to have a Ryzen shaped paperweight till the board becomes available...

Associate
Going to have a Ryzen shaped paperweight till the board becomes available...

I read in a thread on reddit that that mobo was going to be dealyed by a month or so. Its a shame that gigabyte are the only ones that seem to have been able to actually get their itx board ready in time. Another shame stock of thar board is gone already

Back
Top Bottom