JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL

Soldato
If you want Daddario and a 'switch off the brain' Rock movie then delete Baywatch again and add San Andreas. Poundland have the Blu-ray for £2, so you get the full bitrate Daddario.

Man of Honour
Baywatch was utterly horrible. Didn’t know whether to be a full-on drama or a full-on comedy. Was awful at both. Rock played his role bizarrely straight.

Soldato
I thought Baywatch was funny. The whole thing had it's tongue so firmly in it's cheek that it's amazing. :) Plus, lots of eye candy for both sexes. Oh, and that running slo-mo gag. :D

Associate
I saw this on Thursday, it was good but suffered a liitle due to the sequel effect - my daughter was laughing the whole way through though so it was definitely worth watching.

Soldato
I thought it was great. Found myself really on the edge of my seat in the action sequences. And Karen Gillan is perfection.

Don
Seen it last night, enjoyed it but didn’t have the same nipyness of the original so quite average. The story with Eddie and Milo was really the only thing that raised it above mediocrity.

Soldato
It's a reboot which kinda breaks the canon of the original 90s film, so I think of it as a new "first film" in its own right.

It's not a reboot though. Maybe that's what happens when you have 22 years between an original film and it's sequel; people just forget the previous film exists. :p

Back
Top Bottom