Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Associate
Will go bk to this at some point. Not played it for about 3 months now but regard it as a great game. Maybe a little too big if that’s possible but sure I’ll be sucked back in once it’s all fresh again. HDR on this is some of the best of the gen too.

Soldato
Will go bk to this at some point. Not played it for about 3 months now but regard it as a great game. Maybe a little too big if that’s possible but sure I’ll be sucked back in once it’s all fresh again. HDR on this is some of the best of the gen too.

In the same boat really - I love the game, the setting, and mostly everything about it - but I've not touched it for 3-4 months. I really ought to finish off Syndicate too, as that is one of my favorites for the series!

Soldato
I can feel myself going this way too. I have the DLC to work through but I don't think I'll play it much after I've completed the quests, it gets a bit repetitive. I should have discovered locations, etc as I was completing the story instead of just ploughing through it.

I need to upgrade my XB1 too as I can't see it in 4K/HDR. It looks great just in HD so I can only imagine how it looks at 4K with HDR

Soldato
I can feel myself going this way too. I have the DLC to work through but I don't think I'll play it much after I've completed the quests, it gets a bit repetitive. I should have discovered locations, etc as I was completing the story instead of just ploughing through it.

I need to upgrade my XB1 too as I can't see it in 4K/HDR. It looks great just in HD so I can only imagine how it looks at 4K with HDR

It looks stunning on PS4 Pro, I expect the XboneX will look even better, if it's got a resolution bump.

Soldato
It does indeed look incredible on the One X.

Anyone tried the AC 3 remaster thats out? Came with the Odyssey season pass but not given it a blast yet.

The enhanced graphics on the Remaster are a mixed bag, the character model faces for example look worse than in the original game.

I might have to see if I can pick one up sometime. I'm still on one of the original XB1s.

I thought they'd pulled the AC3 remaster? I've got it but I'm not sure if I have access to it yet

Don't think so.

Caporegime
I wish I'd bought the Gold edition, didn't realise how good it was going to be. Now I have to wait until the season pass goes on sale before I can continue. Not sure extra DLC is worth 30-odd notes.

Soldato
Yeah I got the ultimate version when it was on sale for $40. Glad I did now.

I don’t think this game will ever end with all the DLC, etc. I just finished the Tempest quests n still have s tonne of other things to do.

Soldato
Good god... I told myself I was going to stick to the main story missions but yet I find myself Island hoping and chasing every ? On the map lol

Trying out Assassin build this time around.

Haven't touched any of the DLC yet and am level 60.

Soldato
Got back into this. Finished off the main campaign and the legacy of the first blade which was bit meh but the fate of Atlantis DLC is amazing.

It's just staggering the amount of content Unisoft have given for the gold pass.

Really looking forward to the next game now which is rumoured to be Vikings!!! More Norse mythology is only a good thing :)

Associate
Keep meaning to go back to AC: Odyssey now the DLC has been released. Absolutely loved the main game and was easily my GOTY last year - simply stunning in every way and combat is great. Love smashing enemies with the Flaming Mace - feels so OP! but then, you are effectively a demi-god :p

Shawrey

Soldato
Enjoying this a surprising amount, think I've put close to 70 hours in now. It is a very long game.

Much better than Origins, which I think was a bit too open world for me with far too much distance to cover.

Soldato
Enjoying this a surprising amount, think I've put close to 70 hours in now. It is a very long game.

Much better than Origins, which I think was a bit too open world for me with far too much distance to cover.

I haven't played this for a while, still need to finish it but I thought the map seemed even bigger than origins, something that put me off a little, especially as it looked like you need to travel to a lot of the locations via ship. I didn't get very far though so I may be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom