• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia announce RTX Super card Founders Edition Pricing

Man of Honour
Still looks £70 too expensive for the tiers and more like the hardware they should have released at launch for those tiers and even then that is stretching it a bit.

Associate
I'm amused everytime super is mentioned. It's like they had a naming focus group with 5yr olds. "Super Card yeahhh" (focus group jumps up and down).

Caporegime
Was waiting for the 2080 Super pricing. At that price I'll stick with my 1080 just now. Doubt there'll be much that'll just be plain awful res or FPS before Cyberpunk 2020 so will wait.

Soldato
did they drop the price on the 2070?

Nope, still >£450 for non crippled A chip, AIB ones. So guessing AIB cards tomorrow won't be bellow £475 either.
Similarly to 5700XT. Only powercolor stick to AMD MSRP for the reference model. Asus is thinking that's selling the Anniversary Edition. God knows how much money they will charge for the 5700XT Strix.

Soldato
Nope, still >£450 for non crippled A chip, AIB ones. So guessing AIB cards tomorrow won't be bellow £475 either.
Similarly to 5700XT. Only powercolor stick to AMD MSRP for the reference model. Asus is thinking that's selling the Anniversary Edition. God knows how much money they will charge for the 5700XT Strix.
Yeah I'm assuming that AIBs will be higher.

Back
Top Bottom