• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
When did you order?

I hope it comes soon either way, I am soon going to rip my 2600k rig apart :( It's going to go into another build but I still feel kinda sad about it.
Yesterday at 14:02, 3900x and x570 Aorus Ultra, still no dispatch email, booked tomorrow off work too. :(

Permabanned
qcgueqeaw3931.png

Caporegime
B350 motherboard with a Ryzen 9 3900X:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpYiJ9h05JM

I'm about 11 minutes into this and he keeps repeating how he wouldn't recommend the 12 core for the ASRock board, and then he changed his ramblings to "Should be fine with a 3600, that's a 65 Watt CPU, should be ok, it's a 65 Watt CPU so i wouldn't recommend it"

The 1600 is "65 Watt CPU" you ###### Plank!!!!!!, how can these people be so incredibly clueless about hardware and have 478,000 subscribers???? it boggles the mind the guy is an idiot.

Should i keep watching to amuse myself? i hate prats like this.

Associate
I'm waiting to see what happens with bios's before deciding to buy. will be either the 3900 or 3950. Price may have come down by the time I get it also.

Not surprised about the PBO and bios's - they seem to be really poor at release but that isn't a shock.

Soldato
I'm about 11 minutes into this and he keeps repeating how he wouldn't recommend the 12 core for the ASRock board, and then he changed his ramblings to "Should be fine with a 3600, that's a 65 Watt CPU, should be ok, it's a 65 Watt CPU so i wouldn't recommend it"

The 1600 is "65 Watt CPU" you ###### Plank!!!!!!, how can these people be so incredibly clueless about hardware and have 478,000 subscribers???? it boggles the mind the guy is an idiot.

Should i keep watching amuse myself? i hate prats like this.

The Ryzen 9 3900 actually worked after a few reboots and was nearly at 4GHZ clockspeeds.
They couldn’t give a **** about the GPU’s :D

Comment in that thread:

NVIDIA : congrats on the launch of your new CPU AMD : we also released GPUs NVIDIA : congrats on the launch of your new CPU.

Back
Top Bottom