Dota Underlords (Autochess)

Soldato
OP
I've played this a few times now and decided it's not for me. All luck based and games last far too long, don't understand why attacks and defends are treated differently.

Soldato
Slark is SO underrated. Got him to *** and put a moon shard on him, oh my! But tbh he was doing work even at ** with just gloves. Also, trolls + tidehunter are great!

Soldato
Anyone else playing this?

Seems SO RNG luck based and not really filled with skill but I cant stop playing it.

Plenty of room for skill tbh. I kinda gave up on this for now, Teamfight Tactics is simply more fun & I think a lot of it is down to the way more interesting item system.

Soldato
You have to incorporate the rng factor. Don't start a game thinking you'll do one strategy, work with what you're given.

Few games ago i played someone who'd got the brawny units get 50hp per kill item. Didn't think it was much good myself, but he managed to get 3x 3* brawny characters and they soaked up so much damage it's unreal. I even had an enigma 2* that does %of life damage as the alt and i couldn't kill them all before losing.

I'd probably never have run that build before, now I'm desperately hoping to get it :).

icG

icG

Associate
Played Underlords for 2 days; deleted. Too addictive and a bit mindless for me. Haven't tried TFT but having more than 6000 hours in Dota2 I can't get used to the cartoony graphics.

Soldato
There was a pretty big update last Thursday. Two actual Underlords have been added that have separate talents to choose etc. Additional alliances have been added and some older alliances have been tweaked. New Heroes added too. They have also added a jail mechanic. Every day 8 random heroes get added to the jail, which means they cannot be played for 24 hours. This should stop the meta becoming stale, like in the past streamers and pros that end up playing for 8-12 hours a day could quickly identify what is OP and what was terrible within a meta that might not change for weeks at a time.

Ranks have been reset. Well I went from Big Boss 4 > Lieutenant. Anyone that was Lord rank has been reset to Boss. Not sure about anyone that was below big boss and Lord. Probably a pretty good time to get back into the game if you fell off it when they were experimenting during early access.

Back
Top Bottom